[0.3] [EDITED]

Okay so I will warn you here...I've never written Fraxus before. So tell me in the comments if they are OOC (Out of character). Sorry if It's bad.

~=~

The Thunder Legion were walking through the Phoniex Mountians. (A/N: It is a real place in Fiore. I'll put the photo at the top) where they were supposed to take out a group of bandits who have positioned themselves in two camps, the north and the south camp on the far east mountain. Easy job, considerably law labour endurance required. What could possibly go wrong?

"Okay what do we do now Laxus?" Evergreen questions, her gaze and mind alike focused upon the task at hand.

"How about we split into two groups, each group will take on a different camp?" Laxus suggests imperatively. After all, he was the leader of the Thunder Legion.

"Good call" Freed comments, nodding his head in agreement at his proposal before beginning to get out a small map of the two camps.

"Sounds good" Evergreen responds carefully, eyeing Freed out of the corner of her eye at his obsessive behaviour. Anything to make Laxus happy she supposed. She couldn't exactly say what love truly feels like, considering she's never experienced romanticism first hand. However, she was terribly sure that love held no bounds.

"Yeah. Let's take out these bandits." "Bandits, bandits" Bixslow's 'babies' mimic in a odd fashion.

"Okay, me and Freed and you and Bixslow" Laxus orders to Evergreen who gives a curt nod and proceeds to dragging Bixslow away, Bixslow's babies following shortly behind them. "We'll take the south camp!" Evergreen calls out to the two mages before continuing her route, a knowing look icing her irises.

"Looks like it's just you and me Freed" Laxus states turning around in the direction of the North camp. Quickly scanning the area to locate it, within the North mountains.

"It appears so..." Freed trails off.

The two walked in a silence. It wasn't an awkward silence like how it may seem; they both just enjoy each others company thoroughly. Nothing more to be said. Simple. Just how Laxus likes it.

It was a while before Freed finally spoke up, "I believe we have arrived."

"Yeah, I can see the campfire. Could you set a rune?"

"One which disables their ability to leave I presume?" Freed asks in a polite manner as always. Which Laxus gives a simple nod in return. Freed gets to work. Setting up the rune exactly like he did in the S-Class trails.

"Good work" Laxus hums, jumping into action.  Freed joining in quickly after.

The bandits open up with a seires of long range attacks. Doing everything I'm their power to distance themselves from their powerful opponents. Shooting various forms of artillery and beams of magic in their directions.

"Dark Ecriture: Repel!" Freed yells, the attacks surrounding him repelling, going straight at the bandits at high speeds, successfully knocking a large amount of bandits out and protecting both Freed (And Laxus accordingly)

Laxus moving at lightning speeds, summons a herd of electricity at his fists, electrocuting a group of bandits at the right hand side of the camp.

"This is going to take no time at all" Laxus murmurs and, as always, the young S-class mage was right.

In under ten minutes the entire group was taken out, leaving the only task left was to return to Bixslow and Evergreen. Just as Freed was about to walk away, Laxus called his name.

"May I be of your assistance?" Freed asks.

"No need to be some formal, I was just going to say well done for today" Laxus informs. Freed stops at the compliment, a happy feeling growing inside of him like a contagious fire.

"Thank you Laxus."

"No problem Freed, you are my favourite team mate after all" Laxus comments, a small almost unnoticeable smile contaminating his features.

(How was that? Was it too OOC? I hope not)

~=~

"So what exactly did Markov say?" Rogue asks, trying to erase the curiosity lacing his voice.

"Well-" Sting begins...

Flashback...

Sting knocked on the door, with as much patience as he could muster. Which wasn't much considering his persona.

"Come in" He heard Markov voice invite from the inside of the room, echoing silently around the empty halls. Taking a deep breath he opened the door, the loud creak echoing around his small office.

"Sting my boy, nice to see you" Markov greeted kindly, motioning Sting to take a seat in front of his mahogany desk.

"Likewise" Sting returns, attempting to sound as professional as possible.

"Is something a matter?"

"Well, in some ways. More of a warning..." Sting trails off.

"A warning?" Markov questions, his voice raising.

"Dragon Mating Season."

"That's coming again I see, I've had this before with my Grandson. But thank you for the warning. What prepartions have you been doing?" Markov asks.

"Well, I was wondering if you had any experience to help my prepare something."

"You can stay here if you'd wish, I could arrangea Fairy Hills apartment for you temporary" Markov offers.

"Sounds great thank you" Sting responds politely.

"Is it just you and Rogue? Is Rogue here?"

"Yes to both" Sting replies quickly.

"Right are you two comftable sharing an appartment?"

"Yeah."

"Alright thats sorted, I believe though if the dragon slayers hear it from you being their peers it will go down much better. Would you inform them of the situation for me?"

"Of course."

Flashback End

"Okay I say we organise a meeting with all of the dragon slayers" Rogue suggests.

"Sounds like a good idea" Sting replies, nodding before allowing a small grin to grasp his lips.

~=~