[4.2]

A/n: Eeek!

If you guys don't know the Fairy Tail new season is out! I just figured out about the new five episodes...I know it's bad! >.< I've had GCSE preparation in year 10. Sucks right?

On the positive side I got an 8 in two subjects! That's like...An A*

I get you would never guess one of them was English? 😅 English literature to be specific.

Anyway look at this Chendy moment!

It was adorable! Okay moving on-

Oh before that. (Miniature spoiler alert)

GRAY.

WHAT THE FLUFFY CHEESECAKES ARE YOU DOING? (At least there's a Gratsu moment) I nearly hit him round the head with an ice cube at least twenty times. 🙄

Silly things beside, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~=~

Cheila eyes fluttered open, immediately being blinded by the morning sun. Groaning, she quickly sat up; recognising her surroundings as Wendy's apartment.

'How did I get here?" Cheila thinks to herself, jumping slightly at the sound of Wendy beside her.

"Thank goodness you're okay" Wendy sighs a breathe of relief; quickly leaning over and giving Cheila a tight hug.

"I was so worried" Wendy whispered, causing a guilty feeling to wash over Cheila.

"I'm so sorry Wendy" Cheila stated sadly, wrapping her arms around Wendy's waist.

"Don't be...It wasn't your fault Cheila. You was so light!" Wendy exclaimed,

"Huh?" Cheila gave Wendy a confused look.

"You were extremely light. Lighter than air! It was as if you wasn't even there" Wendy explained. "It must be to do with the season" Wendy thought out loud.

"...But why did no one else experience it?" Cheila questioned.

"They probably did...But my healing magic helped a lot" Wendy comments.

"...Oh yeah!" Cheila gasps.

"Huh?"

"I'm pretty sure I read in that book that during mating season that a mates touch helps any of the stages or effects" Cheila recites carefully.

"So all I needed to do was give you a cuddle?" Wendy tilted her head to the side; confusion flooding his features.

"I have no clue" Cheila admits. "But it explains why your magic worked so well."

"I suppose it does, do you think we should check on the others?" Wendy asks worriedly.

"I agree but who do we check on first?" Cheila wonders.