[1.9]

A/n: Wow, twenty parts. I'm surprised how quick this has gone!
Another thing which I found very entertaining in the comments; the debate about coffee or cake.

Personally I like cake better. Oreo cake, covered in milk chocolate. You can get them in boxes and they come in little tiny packets. They're really nice...like amazing.

So I thought I'd do something similar.

The question is...biscuits or tea?

~=~

"I don't understand?" Freed questions, looking at the figure. Attempting to study him.

"If he isn't a rune Mage...Then what else would he be using the pages for?"

"Remember that guy...What was the guys name? Rufus? In the grand magic games? He had memory make right? Maybe the mage has something like that?" Laxus questions, thinking out loud as he attempts to make sense of the situation.

"Oh...That was fast" The figure chuckles darkly.

"Imagery make: dark rainfall."

Rain starts to pour down...A solid black colour. Almost ink.

Laxus stares at it for a while, before a burning sensation starts to make it's way round his body.

"What the? I don't have time for this" Laxus mumbles, his fist gathering lightning. The element surrounded his fist in a aggressive manner, making Laxus smirk.

"I think my magic is intensified" Laxus comments causing Freed to look at him.

Freed draws his sword. Creating a rune with a stroke of his sword in midair. Causing a protective barrier to form above them. Blocking the rainfall.

"I will say. Creating rain that gave the impression of ink; and had an acidity low enough to become hazardous to humans is quite clever" Freed informs the Mage before turning to Laxus who looked ready to pound him to the ground.

"But my friend here doesn't look very pleased. Care to explain why?"

"Imagine make: Whirlpool" The figure yells, ignoring Freed's question. Watching as the black ink starts to form a whirlpool, dragging things in along the way.

"Even your imagination is dark. Wow" Laxus states, as the two Fairy Tail mages start dogging it's restless attacks. Laxus soon takes cover, looking to Freed for a moment; who also too cover behind a small wall by some sort of entrance.

"Can I take him?" Laxus asks, Freed knew exactly what he meant.

"If you'd like. But I'm stepping in if I need to" Freed responds, a slight worry to his tone.

"Fair enough" Laxus shrugs, looking at the lightning in his clenched fist.

"I'm sure all I'll need is to do two things. The first one being close to him which will be the only hard thing. The second one punch to the face. Simple enough to me."

Freed shakes his head at Laxus, who's smirk seems to be growing wider as time goes on.

"Be careful."

"I will" Laxus simply replies before taking off into the heat of battle.

"You better be" Freed murmurs to himself. Looking up at the now black clouds, hoping Laxus wouldn't take this too far.

'He wouldn't would he?'

~=~

Sting continued to drag Rogue to the down the street. A determined look on his face.

"Erm...Sting?"

"Yeah?"

"We went past the cafe" Rogue informs him, resisting the urge to laugh.

"I know! I've changed my mind" Sting replies with a grin; causing Rogue to raise and eyebrow.

"I want cake now."

Rogue deadpans at his boyfriends antics before blushing at his thoughts. Calling Sting his boyfriend now was something he really needed to get used to. But the blush always fights itself up to his cheeks just by the thought.

"Cake?"

"Yeah! I want some sort of cake" Sting admits sheepishly.

"And I know you love dark chocolate cake" Sting adds causing Rogue to shake his head.

"You are probably the most random person in the world" Rogue chuckles.

"Sounds about right" Sting rolls his eyes slightly.

"But you love me really" Sting replies cheekily

"Unfortunately so."

"Hey!"

"We now know what happens when you try to be clever don't we?" Rogue repeats, the line he said a couple of days ago with a smirk. Causing Sting to pout childishly.

"No fair!"

~=~

"This is he best ice cream ever!" Chelia exclaims excitedly. Giving Wendy a smile.

"I know right! No one believes me!" Wendy pouts childishly causing Chelia to poke her cheek.

"I always believe you Wen!" Chelia responds, eating another spoonful of ice cream. Getting a small amount on her cheek.

Wendy giggles slightly at her friends clumsiness, and cuteness. She was probably the only one who could rival her clumsiness. Chelia gives Wendy a questioning look.

Without thinking, Wendy reaches over and wipes the ice cream of her cheek. Freezing in place seeing how close they were. Wendy being inches away from Chelia's face goes crimson, Chelia's ocean blue eyes leaving Wendy almost in a trance.

Chelia looks at Wendy. How close they were teasing her to no end.

It didn't matter.

Chelia knew she couldn't regret it no matter how much she tried.

She connected her lips with Wendy's.

And loved every second of it.

~=~

A/n: I'm pretty much I just did it again. Caught myself in my own cliff hanger. ._.