[2.0]

A/n: Wow...Chapter Twenty. This is...Awesome. And you know what? I'm not even on stage two of Dragon Mating Season! I swear. I could talk for Great Britain. How have I even managed to make twenty chapters and not progress to stage two? Can someone please explain that for me? You know what scratch that. I don't want to get roasted the poop out of yet. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

~=~

Wendy's eyes widen. She, never expected it. It was like a dream come true.

Her crush...was kissing her. Realising that she had been froze out of shock for a while she decides to kiss back. She was old enough to make her own decisions? Right?

Pushing the thoughts to the back of her head, she was disappointed when Chelia broke away. A grim look on her face.

"I'm- so sorry Wendy!"

"I-It's okay!" Wendy reassures, a heavy blush contradicting her complexion.

"It's not! I was completely out of line I'm so sorry!" Chelia panics, quickly standing up.

"Wait-Chelia!" Wendy called but it was too late. She already ran out of the shop.

Tears started to block Chelia's vision but she quickly wiped them away. Tears wouldn't help her, she needed to be strong.

But, one thing she can't get out of her mind is the fact Wendy kissed back.

'Is it possible she likes me back?'

"Chelia!"

'Wendy?' Chelia thinks to herself. Looking behind her to see Wendy trying to politely push her way through the crowd of people on the streets.

"Chelia wait!"

"...Wendy?"

When Wendy had finally caught up she was out of breath.

"Y-You don't need to be sorry" Wendy pants, giving Chelia a small smile.

"W-What?" Chelia stutters, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach at Wendy's smile.

"Because I feel the same way."

That sentence alone made Chelia's eyes go wide.

"You do?!" Chelia questions, excitement filling her.

"Y-Yeah."

"Love ya Wen!"

"I love you too Shell!"

The two girls stand their grinning, knowing that today will be a day they both remember.

~=~

Gajeel looks over at team Natsu's table seeing the issues yesterday solved he let's out a sigh of relief. Deciding to go over, he walks over to their table. A few chunks of iron in his hands.

"Is yesterday is resolved?"

Gray looks at Gajeel, with a questioning look.

"What? You still grumpy?"

"With you...yeah" Gray shrugs, looking over at Natsu who with looking at him with confusion.

"As I said Gajeel. Me and Freed aren't just toys in your little game."

"Bugging ya that much? And we never said that" Gajeel sighs.

"You're right. You implied it instead" Gray snickers.

"What are you two going on about" Natsu grumbles. "Did I miss part of the conversation?"

Everyone deadpanned at Natsu, but Gray quickly dismissed him.

"You were talking about us like we were objects. Therefore I don't really want to know at the moment."

Gajeel rolls his eyes at how stubborn Gray actually is.

"How did you even find out about Mating Season? No one told you, unless you read that note I gave Natsu which would only tell you about stage four. You must of been snooping around" Gajeel questions, actually interested in what he was asking for once.

Gray says nothing, but gets a book and slides it across the table.

"There's three books about Dragons in the library at the moment. There was this one, one about uses of dragon scales and something else I can't remember. This one was like a bright red button waiting to be pressed" Gray scoffs. Gajeel opens it, it was indeed about that mating season.

"And...you've read it?"

"Not much of it. But I knew enough about the first stage" Gray responds, looking at Gajeel.

"Why would you need it? I mean, aren't you a dragon slayer yourself?"

"Well...explaining to mates with this book will be ten times easier. And I'm not talking about me. Informing Chelia and Freed about the situation" Gajeel explains.

"Alright, I don't even think I want to read the whole thing" Gray grumbles under his breath causing Natsu to laugh.

Gajeel shakes his head at the two and starts to walk away.

'I just hope Laxus returns from his mission before stage two' Gajeel thinks to himself.