[2.2]

A/n: I give you! Chapter twenty two! (Well technically) I mean, I don't even know why I went for this way of numbering chapters. ._.

I just felt like it I suppose?

~=~

"I don't know who you think you are, insulting Fairy Tail. But I'll teach you a lesson" Laxus grunts, giving the figure a glare.

Anger filled Freed at the idea of whoever that figure is insulting their guild. But quickly shakes it off. Knowing he promised Laxus he would only step in if he needed too.

"...I don't take anything back" The figure responds hesitantly, a bit intimidated by Laxus glare.

"Not so tough, are you now?" Laxus sneers.

"Enough! Imagery make: hurricane!"

A huge black hurricanes appears, but Laxus easily dodges it.

'I need to take it easy on this guy. I have to remind myself around twelve. Although I would love to pound him to the ground'  Laxus thinks to himself. Appearing by the figures side. The hooded figures eyes widened, quickly averting his eyes to Laxus. Laxus wasted no time in sending a punch to his face, the lightning in his sound creating a crackling noise as it came in contact with the hooded figures skin.. Laxus quickly grasps the hood, revealing the hooded figures face. And they were right. It was a boy.

He looked around eleven or twelve. He had chocolate brown hair, with dark green eyes. He looked liked he wasn't looked after very well. That much is certain.

Freed came out form where he was taking cover, knowing that the job was almost complete and the boy was pretty much defeated.

"We thought this would happen...." Freed trails off, giving Laxus a reassuring nod. Laxus resists the urge to smile. But for some reason it was completely different than the last few times. It was harder.

'Is this part of the emotional stage?'  Laxus thinks to himself,  looking a Freed who was shaking his head.

"You're from a dark guild?" Freed questions.

"N-No. My farther is. I'm not" The boy sighs, looking at Laxus with fear.

"Don't kill me! I was just...Trying to act though."

"I know" Laxus simply states turning Freed with a questioning look.

"What do you want to do?"

Freed bends down to his level, trying to be as approachable as possible.

"What's your name?" Freed asks as gently as possible. Laxus rolls his eyes slightly.

"H-Haki"

Freed thinks, silence washing over them.

"How about joining Fairy Tail?"  Freed offers, causing Laxus to look at him. Not out of anger, but almost confused.

"...Why so confused?" Freed questions lightly causing Haki to look at him.

"Well...I'm thinking of how to explain to gramps that's all. I mean...I don't think of should've took a job at the moment" Laxus admits. This just made Freed confused.

"I'll explain on the way."

~=~

Sting and Rogue arrived at a small bakery around twenty minutes away from Fairy Tail.

"This place looks nice!"

"Are you sure it isn't because you saw your favourite cake in the window? More specifically...Angel cake?" Rogue questions, raising and eyebrow.

"Well yeah! Technically you get more than one type of cake...In one cake!"

Rogue chuckles at Sting's explanation. Making Sting grin.

"See you get it right!?" Sting questions, dragging Rogue into the bakery.

"Not quite, but it sounds like something that you'd say" Rogue responds, letting Sting drag him to a table.

"So angel cake and dark chocolate cake right?" Sting asks, looking over at Rogue. Rogue nods, deciding to let him order. Knowing that Sting will be incredibly stubborn if he doesn't. Sting smiles at Rogue before making his way to the counter. Causing Rogue to blush lightly.

Sting comes back with a tray with their order on, again; a grin plastered onto his face.

"I'd say this is worth it!" Sting exclaims, putting the tray on the table.

"Worth what? All the commotion?"

"Well, sort of. Being here with you...As my boyfriend seems to of made it even more special than usual. And I don't mean the special offer on the cake" Sting explains, grabbing his small plate of cake from the tray a light blush dusting his features.

Rogue also blushes, not only from the natural reaction. But a hint of happiness as well.

"You know what? I couldn't agree more."

~=~

A/n: I know this chapter was bad! I know. >.<

And explaining why I choose Sting's favourite cake as Angel cake. Mainly because I could come up with an explanation that seems to fit Sting's character while being contradictory to Rogues Dark chocolate cake preference.