[1.2]

A/N: OH MY DOUBLE FLUFFY CHEESECAKES. Yep, I'm back with the cheesecakes...But guys! Look at this!

But guys! Look at this!

I can't believe it! I'm so happy right now! Thank you guys

I can't believe it! I'm so happy right now! Thank you guys...SO much! You know what? I'll just let you guys get on with the chapter.

~=~

Sting and Rogue drank their coffee's and quickly left the café. Knowing they need answers about Dragon Mating Season they walk at a steady pace towards the guild.

"Okay, I think we need to have that coffee again before we leave" Sting remarks cheekily.

"And you wanted water" Rogue sighs, shaking his head with a smile.

"You do that a lot" Sting comments turning to Rogue.

"What?"

"Shake your head and smile" Sting replies turning back to the pavement.

"Well, you make it very easy to do so" Rogue chuckles teasingly.

"I make it easy?" Sting questions slightly with a confused expression.

"Yes, very" Rogue responds simply. For a short while a moment of silence fills them until Sting speaks up:

"I got an idea!" Sting exclaims putting his arm on Rogue's shoulder.

"Let me guess a race?" Rogue guesses, smiling at his friends immaturity.

"Exactly!" Sting grins lifting his arm up and getting into a racing position.

"But this time..." Sting trails off still grinning at his idea.

"I'm gonna run without a countdown!" Sting shouts running away from Rogue.

"Hey-Hey! Sting!" Rogue groans following after him with a steady jog. Again; just like last time it turns into a sprint. Becoming head on head with Sting.

"And also have something to throw into the mix" Rogue smirks at his idea. "This." Rogue stops running just as they reach the guild doors. Causing Sting to tumble through the doors whereas Rogue walks in after him normally.

"Nice try" Rogue comments walking past Sting the smirk still plastered on his face due to his accomplishment.

"N-No fair" Sting groans getting up and brushing the dust of his trousers.

"I thought I was being clever" Sting pouts childishly. Rogue chuckles causing Sting's head to shoot up in a silent question.

"Well. We all know what happens when you try to be clever then don't we?" Rogue responds casually, with a small smile.

" I think Rogue won that one" Gajeel snickers, walking up to the dragon slayer duo.

"Gajeel" Rogue greets with a nod.

"Hey Gajeel" Sting yawns causing Rogue to lightly smack him around the head.

"Be polite" Rogue scolds, silently regretting hitting him.

Gajeel chuckles slightly before his thoughts return to his objective.

"I think we need a small talk" Gajeel states gesturing to the far end table.

"Agreed."

~=~

Wendy woke up the following morning to see Chelia's bright blue eyes.

"Eeeekk!" Wendy squeals falling off the bed, a bright red blush dusting her cheeks. Chelia giggled before opening the curtains. The morning light leaks through the window panes causing Wendy to squint due to the light.

"Morning silly!"

Suddenly the night before flooded into Wendy's brain. A light blush on her cheeks; getting up from the floor she places her duvet back onto her bed before turning to Chelia with a small smile.

"I remember now" Wendy admits causing Chelia to giggle.

"But why were you...well staring at me?" Wendy questions turning away slightly to hide as much of her blush as she could muster.

"I don't actually know. You were just really peaceful" Chelia responds with a light blush. Wendy again goes a deep scarlet before replying.

"Let's get ready and head for the guild."

"Alright Wen!"

"Wen?" Wendy asks in confusion giving Chelia a questioning look.

"Yeah! A nickname! Wen!" Chelia giggles before grabbing her things and heading into the bathroom. Wendy stands there for a moment before grinning; and starts preparing her things for the day.

~=~

Gray was sat in the guilds library. Thinking to himself for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day.

'Stage four? All I know is that it consists of four stages. How is that going to help me?' Gray complains inside his head. With a huff he puts his head on the table.

'So...where to start is the question?' Gray thinks to himself looking around the library. Finally deciding to check the dragon section, believing there may be some parts on dragon slayers he slides the ladder across. Carefully climbing up the steps to inspect the top shelf.

'Dragon habitats...Probably not what I'm looking for. Use of dragon scales? Definitely not. I don't think I'll leave the guild with a head' Gray chuckles to himself at the thought.

'Dragon...Mating season? Who would even write a book about that!' Gray groans. But seeing it as the most suitable for what he's trying to find. He hesitantly opens the book. Quickly skimming the pages before taking a sharp intake of breath.

'It effects dragon slayers too?!' Gray sighs, knowing he's figured it out. Why Sting and Rogue are here. Why Chelia is here.
Laxus's strange behaviour around Freed. But one thing still bothered him...

'Who is Natsu's mate?'

~=~