1. bionic rebellion

Haley's P.O.V.

It has been a few weeks since the new training simulator malfunctioned, and Davenport had to be taken to the medic. Luckily, nothing severe had happened when he was thrown across the room and he's been a little sore since the accident. We were all just happy the damage wasn't worse than it could've been.

Over the past few weeks, all of us have been focusing on our training. Davenport's words of me getting closer to becoming a mentor was a big part of my motivation. Chase has been a great mentor, and I'm not just saying that because he's my boyfriend. Even though his lessons are super boring, I've learnt a lot from him. We still haven't got to do anything together though because we both have been so busy. Luckily, Leo is free a lot of the times I am so he keeps me occupied.

We were all in the training room working with our mentors, but Leo wasn't in there. I honestly had no idea where he was. He probably overslept again, which is weird because that's usually me.

As I watched Chase work with Sebastian, Bob and Spin walked over to me and tapped my shoulder. Spin asked, "Hey, where's Leo?"

"I'm not sure." I replied with a small shrug.

Then, Spin said in annoyance, "Probably thinks he can skip training since he's all buddy-buddy with the mentors."

"I'm buddy-buddy with the mentors." I said with a small look, "But I'm still here."

"Yeah, but you're not as annoying as Leo." Spin replied, "You're actually cool."

I just gave Spin a look with a small smile on my face. I mean, he wasn't wrong.

When Leo finally walked into the training room, he came over to the three of us. He held out his arms and smiled, "Good morning, everyone."

"Not for me." Spin groaned tiredly, "Bob kept me up all night with his snoring!"

"It's not my fault. You try breathing with this thing." Bob defended as he pointed up to his nose, "I've got a Spin sized nose on a Bob sized body."

Leo and I just gave him weird looks before turning to each other. Leo asked me, "So how did you sleep?"

"Eh." I replied, "The student dorms really aren't that comfy. Would it kill Davenport to make our quarters a little nicer?"

Leo shrugged and replied, "Really? I didn't have a problem sleeping."

"Yeah. That's probably because you don't even sleep in the student quarters, Mr. Tantrum-Because-I-Wanted-To-Sleep-In-The-Mentors-Quarters." I said to him with a look.

"I didn't throw a tantrum!" He tried to defend.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized, then corrected, "A temper-tantrum."

He just gave him a glare as Davenport walked into the training room. He announced, "Greetings, everyone! I halth returneth from the mainland!" He swung his arms out, but ended up hitting Leo right in the face. I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh. Leo just glared at him and replied, "And no one careth." Then, he swung his arms out and hit Davenport right in the face.

Davenport just glared at Leo before he realized that nobody had reacted about his return. He said disappointed, "Oh, come on! No fan fair? No balloons? No rousing round of applause?"

"I didn't even know you were gone." Bob shrugged.

Davenport gave him a look before Spin said to him, "If you want an applause, try adding a couple more bathrooms in the student dorm. Maybe one just exclusively for Bob."

I cringed in disgust and immediately became thankful that the girls and the boys are separated. Bob just nodded his head and said, "I agree. It ain't pretty in there."