CHAPTER I

Cries of pain and moans of pleasure blended sensually as the sound of skin slapping against skin reverberated against the dark red walls of the Queen's bedroom

The two demonic beings in an act of pure lust for one another joined their bodies under the bright red moon.

The reason was abandoned for a night, drowning themselves in pleasure the King and Queen allowed themselves to forget their roles and responsibilities.

Love, such a fleeting feeling. Love had long but disappeared within the couple. Lust and desire were the only remaining fragments of their past relationship.

"What are they doing Brother?" A curly-haired boy asked tilting his head to the side childishly as he turned to look at the older male. His golden eyes shone with pure childish curiosity as he eagerly waited for his brother to answer.

His brother who sat on the ground, a picture book in hand glanced at the short-haired boy before closing his book with a clean 'thud.'

The long white-haired boy stood up and made his way to his bookshelf. Putting the picture book in the lowest section, he let his fingertips brush against the other leather books' cover, his eyes skimming over every title.

"Father and Mother are— mating," he stated in a factual tone entirely indifferent and unmoved by the adults' lewd moans and grunts next door.

The youngest of the two siblings repeated the term with genuine wonder. The foreign word rolled off his tongue easily as he let a wide grin adorn his face. "They are mating!" He beamed, happy to use the word on his own.

The oldest of the two nodded, not sparing the curly head a glance he stopped his fingers on a black leather cover. Cursive engraved golden letters adorned the black jacket in a sophisticated manner, a small smile made its way to the white head's face as he quietly hummed to himself in acknowledgment.