Tyler: Kindness

Y/N's POV

 The last three people in the competition were Kaycee, Tyler, and I. I was getting really tired. "Promise safety for each other?" Tyler asked once everyone else was inside because the competition was going on for  really long time. "Yes!" Kaycee and I yelled in unison. Tyler fell and went inside. "Safety?" Kaycee asked and I nodded. She fell and I fell after her and the last thing I remember is Julie Chen telling me I was the new HOH before everything went blank.

Tyler's POV

 Kaycee came in yelling for me. " TYLER! TYLER! Y/N PASSED OUT! YOU'RE STRONG SO COME ON!" She yelled. Why me? I'm definitely not the strongest player in the house. Maybe she likes me! No that's impossible!! Is it? I shook away the idea and walked out to see a passed out Y/N. I picked her up bridal style and walked her to the living room and placed her on the couch. I got up and got her water and a wet rag. I put the water down on the table and put the wet rag on her head. Then she woke up.

Y/N's POV 

   I woke up to see Tyler. Helping me? Why? He might like me! No that's impossible. Why Tyler? KAYCEE! "Glad to see you're okay" Tyler said snapping me back to reality. "U-Uh thanks." I say smiling and he smiled back. "Why'd you help me?" I asked. "Kaycee told me too and I like you" Tyler said. After he said that he slapped his hand on his mouth. I moved his hand and kissed him. I pulled away and said "I like you too". He smiled and I smiled back. 

~LE TIME SKIP~

Y/N's POV 

It's finale night and Tyler and I are the final people. "No matter what happens we will always be together." Tyler said. "Yes we will" I said.

"I love you Y/N! I always have"

"I love you too Tyler! I always have too!"

---------------------------------------

This was requested by @Taterbug777! I hope you liked it!