Tyler: HOH Cuddles

Y/N's POV

 Tyler just won the HOH! I have liked him since day one! I hope he keeps me safe! Tyler and I were the last people in the HOH competition and he promised me safety! After the competition Tyler said "Meet me in the HOH room in 5 minutes." I gave him a thumbs up as he went to his HOH room.

*5 minutes later*

I walked up to the HOH room and saw Tyler on his bed. I closed the door and said "Hey Ty!" "Hey! Can I have some cuddles because I won HOH?" Tyler said. Tyler and  I have cuddled ever since day one. But probably only as friends because he doesn't like me like that. Right? I crawled in the HOH bed next to Tyler and cuddled into him. 

Tyler's POV

  I'm going to tell Y/N how I feel. "Hey Y/N I-" I started but Y/N jumped away from me and sat up on the bed. Then I saw Kaycee walk in with the rest of Level 6. I sat up and said "Hey guys." They ruined the moment. "Who are you thinking of putting up?" Kaycee asked. "I don't know yet" I said. "Probably put Sam and JC up to be safe." Kaycee said. "Ya" I said. "Okay. We just wanted to ask." Kaycee said as everyone got up and left. I opened up my arms for Y/N and she snuggled  back into me. "What were you saying?" She asked. "Oh! I like you. I like like you" I said. 

Y/N's POV

He likes me too??? "I like you the same way Ty!" I said. "Really??" He asked. "Yep" I said>

"I'm glad you feel the same way!" Tyler said. 

"I am too!" I said                                                                                                                                                                     --------------------------------

This was a Tyler imagine for @-bxsicallybry!I hope it was good!