Winston: Final Days

A/N: Hi guys! I'm writing in this book again! Yay! So if anyone wants to request! Go ahead!   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke's POV

Winston is on the block on eviction night. Which sucks! Because he might go home because he's next to Brett. Brett isn't really a threat. But neither is Winston! Why'd Scottie do this? Winston and I are outside right now. "We should spend our last hours together!" Winston said. "You might not go home Winston!" I said. "Yes I will!" he said. "Fine! Believe what you want!" I said. "Anyways! Yes we can spend 'your last hours together'" I said in air quotes. We went over to the hammock. "If you go home, I don't know what I'll do without you!" I said on the verge of tears.

Winston's POV

"I don't know what I'll do without you either!" I said. Then Brooke started crying. I hugged her and she sobbed into my shoulder. I pet her hair. "I love you!" she sobbed. "I love you too!" I said. We snuggled for the last two hours we had.

*Time skip brought to you by me feeling like trash*

Brooke's POV

It is now the eviction ceremony and the nominees are giving speeches. "Thank you Brett! Winston you're next!" Julie Chen said. "Hello everyone! I'm not very happy that I'm sitting here tonight! There is one person that I'd like to thank! It is Brooke!" he said and sat down. "Thank you Winston!" Julie said.

*Time skip brought to you by me!*

"It was a tie! So Scottie please stand before your house mates your vote!" Julie said. "I choose to evict Winston! I'm sorry you're just a target!" Scottie said. I was on the verge of tears. "It's official! Winston. You are evicted from the Big Brother house." Julie said. Winston got up and hugged Brett. Then, he ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. I cried into his shoulder. "Win this for us okay?" he whispered. "Okay." I muffled out. He pulled away and kissed me. Luckily no one saw. We pulled away and he smiled and I smiled back. He grabbed his bags and rushed out the front door. I went to the memory board and saw his picture go black and white.

I don't know what I'm going to do without him!                                                                                                      --------------------------------------------

A/N: Umm 432 words is a lot for feeling like trash! Life sucks because I feel like trash, as I said, and I think there is a Fboy at my school!  Anyways! This is for my girl @Brookie2105!I hope you liked it! Byeeee!!

Big Brother 20 Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें