Fessy: Football

A/N: I don't know anything about football so sorry in advance!

Y/N's POV

I was outside on the hammock with Fessie while he was talking about football. I could just get lost in thought when I'm with him. "Y/N! Earth to Y/N!" Fessie said and I snapped out of my trance. "Y-Yeah?" I said. "You were zoning out." he said. "Oh! I was just thinking," I said. "Okay. Well, I asked you a question," he said. "Oh?" I said. "I asked if you knew how to play football," he said. "Of course I do!" I said in an unconvincing voice. "You don't know how to play football?" he said in a faint voice only I could hear. "Fine! I don't know how to," I said. "I'll teach you! Come with me!" he said grabbing my hand and practically dragged me with him. He grabbed two of his football shirts and put one on me over my shirt. He put on the other shirt and ran to grab a football. I ran after him and then we ran outside. "Okay! First you got to get in the right position. Here let me help!" he said and put his hands on my waist. He positioned me so I could throw the ball correctly. Then he handed me the ball and put it correctly in my hand. 

Fessie's POV

I was teaching Y/N how to play football. She is so cute. She throws the ball and it lands in my hands. She starts jumping up and down. I walk over and say "Good job Peanut!" As soon I said that I slapped my hand over my mouth. She started laughing and said "Peanut!? I'm not that small!" (HEHEHEHEHEH Ya I am) "U-Uh," I said blushing. "I said it because! U-Uh! I like you like more than a friend" I blurt out. I cover my mouth afterwards. "Wait what??" she asked. "I-I said I like you. More than a friend,"I said. She smiled and said "I like you the same way!!" I kissed her and I loved it. She kissed back. I pulled away and said "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that!" She smiled and I smiled back. 

"I'm glad I told you" I said.

"I'm glad i did too" She said.                                                                                                                                             -------------------------------------

A/N: This was requested by @mdohner92! And I wrote this because Fessy is one of my favorites!