Brett: Jealousy

Nicole's POV

I was hanging out with Winston and Tyler. We were sitting on the hammock and somehow we all fit on the hammock. Brett walked out and I looked up at him. I have secretly liked him since day one. I feel like he doesn't feel the same way. As soon as he saw me with Winston and Tyler he went back inside. "What's wrong with Brett?" I asked Winston. "I don't know. Do you like him??" Winston said with a smirk. i started blushing. "N-No" I said. "You're a bad liar!" Tyler said. "UGH! Fine I do! But he's not ever going to like me the same way!" I said. "You never know! Go talk to him!" Winston practically yelled. I got off the hammock and went to find Brett. I find him on the couches outside. I didn't even know he came outside again. "Hey Brett!" I said. "Hey" he said sadly. "Brett look! I love you! Like romantically you kn-" I said but was cut off by Brett's lips on mine. I was shocked but soon kissed back.

Brett's POV

Nicole likes me too?? I was pretty sure she liked Winston or Tyler because she always hangs out with them. I pulled away and asked "You like me?" "Yes I do!" she said. "I thought you liked Winston or Tyler because you always hang out with them." I said. "No we're just friends" she sid giggling a little. I love her giggle! And her in general!

"I'm glad I told you" she said.

"Me too!" I said.                                                                                                                                                                       ------------------------

This was requested by @Fullerhouse3! Hope it was okay!