Brett: Surprises

Nicole's POV 

    Brett and I have been in a showmance since day one. Angela is the HOH so that means Brett and I are safe because we are in an alliance called Level 6. "Everyone come to the living room" a mysterious voice. We all ran to the living room. "House guests there is going to be another twist in the game" the mysterious voice said. Everyones mouth dropped. "It is called the Hacker competition. If you win you can shake up the game in three different way. You can take someone off the block and nominate anyone of your choosing." the mysterious voice said. "Of there choosing??" everyone pretty much said at the same time. "Also they can pick one player to play in the POV. And they can pick a player not to vote at the eviction." the mysterious voice said and then it stopped. 

*Time Skip*

Haleigh's POV (heheheheh)

I! WON! THE! FIRST! HACKER! COMPETITION!?!?! Okay I'm going to probably put up Nicole because she is a target.

Nicole's POV 

DR: I didn't win the Hacker competition but I hope someone from Level 6 won. 

*Timeskip*

SO  The Hacker took Scottie off and put me up. Now all of Level 6 are freaking out. 

*Timeskip again*

Brett won the POV and took me off. So, Angela put up Bayleigh. I'm glad I'm safe.                                    ----------------------------------------------

A/N: This was requested by @Fullerhouse! I hope it was okay!