[Chapter 1]

DH: "What happened? Where are we?"
"So it wasn't a dream," Sehyoon says, more to himself.
BK: "What wasn't a dream? Have you been here before?"
"Yeah," Sehyoon smiles, looking around. A kaleidoscope of blue glowing butterflies appears again. They flutter all around the five boys.
"Waaaah," Chan looks around in amazement. All five of them are mesmerized.
DH: "This world just keeps getting weirder. I'm probably just dreaming anyway. Jun, could you pinch me?"
"Sure," Jun says while pinching him hard.
"AH!" Donghun cries out, "what was that for?!"
"You asked, isn't it clear this isn't a dream."
"We'll see about that." For a while, they admire the butterflies. Until they all fly away, except for one. Just like before, Sehyoon stretches out his arm and the butterfly comes on his finger. Again he lowers his arm when all of a sudden the butterfly instantly transforms into a girl. Just like in his vision, she wears a blue glowing dress as if made from the wings of a butterfly.

[A/n: If it wasn't clear yet, the girl is you. So from now on, I'll be referring to her as you.]

All the boys jump out of surprise. But Sehyoon just looks at you in shock, his eyes wide. He couldn't help but think back at the kiss.
BK: "Who are you? Or rather what are you?"
"My name is Y/n. I'm a butterfly fairy, the last of our kind."
J: "So there's no one else like you?"
"No, but there are many other creatures in this world."
DH: "Good ones I hope."
"Yes, don't worry. Most of them are good."
CH: "Most of them?!"
"The bad ones are only found in darker places of the woods. But you have powers to defend yourself anyway."
J: "Wait, we have powers?!"
"Certainly, everyone here has. Everyone that comes from earth have a power in this world."
CH: "Cool!"
DH: "That's not cool. It's impossible....and dangerous too." All this time, Sehyoon has just been staring at you wide eyed.
"What's your name?" You ask directed to Sehyoon.
SY: "Ow, I'm Sehyoon," he snaps out of his thoughts.
"And you guys?"
CH: "I'm Yuchan, but you can call me Chan," he smiles brightly.
BK: "I'm Byeongkwan, just Byeongkwan."
J: "My name is Jun, it's a pleasure to meet you."
DH: "And I'm Donghun. It was nice meeting you but we'll have to go back. Back to earth I mean."
CH: "Can't we stay a little longer?" He pleads.
BK: "Yeah, please. We can have powers!"
DH: "Don't you see? This isn't real. I'm sure that once we go back, we'll wake up in our beds."
J: "Look," he grabs Donghun's shoulders, "I know you don't want to believe it. But this is real, you can't escape it. Should I pinch you again?"
DH: "No!"
"For as much as you want to go back," you interrupt, "I'm afraid that'll be a little hard."
SY: "What do you mean?"
"You guys came here through the magic box. There is a twin box in this world. That box is your only way back home. And you guys seem to have ended up in a part of this world that is far away from the box."
DH: "Are you kidding?!"
J: "I'm sure we'll figure this out," he tries to calm down Donghun "Is that the only way? There is no other way to get back?" He asks you.
"I'm afraid not. There used to be another way, but that was destroyed by another human who wanted to keep this world for himself. That is also the person that has the twin box. The twin box is the only portal he couldn't destroy."
J: "So we just have to get to the box and steal it from that 'evil human'."
"His name is Kazangan."
J: "Ok, great. Let's go!" He says determined.
CH: "Wait, wait. It's night, we're not going to get very far."
BK: "Then what should we do?"
"I know a place close by where we can pass the night."
SY: "We?"
"Yes, I'll be accompanying you. A guide will be more than helpful in a world you don't know, don't you think?"
SY: "I guess you're right," he almost whispers.
"Follow me." You start walking and they all follow behind you.

From the very beginning, Sehyoon hasn't even once taken his eyes off of you. Not even while walking to the sleeping place. He doesn't know what has gotten into him. Is it your mesmerizing beauty? Is it about the vision? Or is it something else that he doesn't know of...

...yet?