[Chapter 3]

The six of you arrive at the first village, Nubila. It's evening and the sun has almost faded away. You cross a short bridge and see many creatures turn their heads towards you. Most eyes seem to be contemplating on the boys, you just get some curious looks.
CH: "It seems like we aren't very welcome," Chan whispers.
Y/n: "I'm glad they only look at us suspiciously and aren't freaking out."
BK: "After all that Kazangan did, I'm not really surprised of their reaction to other humans." Everyone nods in agreement.
Y/n: "Let's find a place to sleep."

While searching, the boys all look around in amazement. It's not just the town they're admiring, but also the creatures. The two youngest are pointing and giggling quietly while looking at the odd organisms. Some look familiar to humans, some look like weird fishes hovering above the ground. Some are very big and others really small. After some searching and asking around, a fish looking human takes you in. He looks kind and let's you stay for the night. The small 'hotel' you could say, isn't like a four star hotel but it's enough to get some proper sleep. The boys get a room and you get one next to them. Everyone has gone to bed, so have you. For some reason you can't seem to fall asleep. You didn't expect that you would get worried over the boys so quickly. You've just met them and yet you're already gotten quite close. After waiting for so long, finally something is happening again in this world. Just now you realise how stagnating your life felt for all these years. Until now. So many emotions came back to life inside of you because of those five. You haven't felt like this in a long time. A long sigh escapes your lungs from relief. You feel happy, satisfied. But a certain tension remains, a fear of what is to come. Suddenly you hear a silent crack from outside your room. Someone is trying to walk as quietly as possible, but the floor still cracks and creaks. It stops at the end of the hallway. It's probably one of the guys. You quietly get out of bed and open the door ajar. You take a peep and see Sehyoon sitting on the ground looking out of a round window at the end of the hallway. He seems to be in deep thoughts. Slowly you open the door so you can come out and close the door inaudibly. Without Sehyoon noticing, you approach him. Only when you come sit next to him, he notices you. In surprise he turns his head and looks at you wide eyed.
"Is everything okay? You've been quiet all day."
"Oh...I'm fine. No need to worry."
"Is the incident of this morning still bugging you?"
"What? Oh, no. It's not that." He stays quiet for a while. "I don't know what it is. It's just so much to take in. I don't know if I should be happy discovering this world or scared that we can't get out."
"Well, you can get out."
"I know, but it's probably going to be really dangerous." It would seem as if he wants say more, but he doesn't. "I'm just afraid you'll get hurt," is what he wants to say. After some silence, you try and cheer him up a little.
"I won't deny that it probably is going to be quite dangerous. But I'm sure that once you discover your powers you'll be able to defend yourselves."
"What about you? How do you defend yourself?" He says with a slightly scared tone.
"I can just turn into my butterfly form if it gets too dangerous."
"Aren't you more fragile as a butterfly."
"Not really, I'm too small to be easily hit or hurt. And I can dodge a lot easier while flying. The only thing that I'm fragile to as a butterfly is rain."
"How come?"
"If my wings get wet, it makes me unable to fly." Sehyoon is staring right in front of him.
"Does it rain a lot in this world?"
"Not really. A little more often around this area, because this is a water village." You both look out of the window at the starry night sky.
The full moon that illuminates the village.
When Sehyoon suddenly notices something.
"What is that red looking star over there?" He points at it.
"Oh, that one. Our stars have many colours, but there's only one red star. We have a legend about that star, I think it's one of my favourites actually. Do you want to hear it?"
SY: "Sure." You start talking but quite soon you suddenly feel a thud on your shoulder. When you look down, you see Sehyoon sound asleep. He looks so peaceful. The soft moonlight illuminating his face. You chuckle a little, for some reason you find it cute how he has fallen asleep on your shoulder.