[Chapter 4]

The next morning he wakes up because of the bright light coming out of the window. Where am I? Through slit eyes he looks around and notices that he's covered with a blanket leaning against the wall of the hallway. Suddenly he sees Chan peeking out of the room. They make eye contact.
CH: "Guys," he shouts to the others in the room, "I found Sehyoon." Byeongkwan comes out with Chan. They walk up to him.
BK: "Did you sleep here all night?" He asks a little worried.
SY: "I think so."
CH: "Was the floor more comfortable than the bed? I mean it's true that the beds aren't the most comfortable ones, but to sleep on the floor instead?" Sehyoon groans and indicates to help him up. Byeongkwan holds his arm and helps him up, the blanket sliding off of him. The other two also come out of the room.
J: "What were you doing out here?" He asks while picking up the blanket and folding it. Sehyoon doesn't answer.
SY: "Where is Y/n? Is she already awake?"
CH: "Yeah, she went to do some shopping before having breakfast."
SY: "Oh," he says a little lifelessly. They all go downstairs to the reception. Just then you walk in with groceries and other stuff for the journey in weird fishnet bags.
"Oh, you're already awake!"
CH: "Good morning, Y/n!"
"Good morning," the others follow.
"Good morning! Just let me put this upstairs and I'll come eat breakfast with you. It's the room straight ahead."
J: "Thanks." You give him a smile as to say 'you're welcome'. As you pass the boys, you meet Sehyoon's eyes and give him a gleeful smile. He faintly smiles back.

After breakfast, you search for a shop to buy a map. Once you're able to find one, you unfold it.
"This is where we are now," you point, "Nubila village. This is where we'll be going to now. Lumos village."
SY: "Lumos, like in light?"
"That's right. It's a village concerning light and everything about illumination."
BK: "You really watch too many sci-fi series," he shrugs to Sehyoon.
SY: "Oh, shut up." This makes you smile, you're glad to see Sehyoon loosen up.
CH: "So? What are we waiting for? Let's go!"
DH: "Calm down, Chan. We don't want to attract too much attention to ourselves."
CH: "You're right. I'm sorry."
J: "Okay, let's go now."
While walking through the village, you see a few creatures manipulating water. The two maknaes are again having a lot of fun.
CH: "Are these the powers you were talking about?"
"Yes."
BK: "So we have powers like this too?"
"You do."
CH: "And how do we discover them?"
"It comes naturally?"
BK: "What do you mean naturally?"
J: "Guys, aren't you interrogating Y/n a little too much?"
BK: "Sorry, Y/n."
"It's okay," you giggle softly.

Jun takes over the map and leads the group to Lumos village, 'so you won't feel too pressured'. You leave the village behind you and enter a forest again.
DH: "Does this world only exist of forests and villages?"
"Pretty much, yeah."
SY: "What's your favourite village?" Sehyoon asks you.
"Mine?" He nods. You think for a few moments. While thinking you drift a little further from the group together with Sehyoon. "I think it would be Star village."
SY: "Sounds nice. It must be a beautiful village."
"It was, yeah."
"Was? What do you mean? It doesn't exist anymore?"
"Sadly, it doesn't. It was located on top of a mountain. The top would come just above the clouds, so at night you would always be able to see the stars. That village was the core of this world, it's essence and it's creation. It was absolutely astonishing. Beauty would be a big understatement."
"Then what happened to it?"
"Kazangan did."
"Oh," he says dispirited.
"That's where Kazangan's lair is now located. He completely destroyed it and turned it into something dreadful to look upon."
"Tell me more about the Star village." You're get completely preoccupied by describing the village and all it's stories. Until you feel a drop fall on your head and so does Sehyoon.
"Oh no," you say while looking up.
"What do we do?" Sehyoon starts panicking a little.
"I don't know." A sudden downpour of rain comes out of the sky. Without thinking Sehyoon tries to cover you with his body to protect you from the rain. When suddenly the rain seems to stop. You both look up and see that it's raining around you but not on you. Sehyoon is creating a bubble around you where it doesn't rain. The others come running to you and look at Sehyoon in shock.
CH: "Cool!!! Sehyoon, you can control the rain?!"
SY: "I don't know."
DH: "Let's discuss this later. Sehyoon, can you also protect us from the rain?"
SY: "I don't even know how I'm doing this!"
DH: "Just try." Sehyoon tries to walk away from you and the bubble remains, protecting you from the rain. He now walks up to the others but isn't able to make another bubble.
SY: "It's not working!"
J: "Let's find shelter then."
Shelter is found in a small cave. Everyone except for you is soaking wet.
DH: "Well, thanks for the safe." He says ironically to Sehyoon.
SY: "Wait, let me try something." He comes closer to Donghun with his hands towards him. As he makes a gesture downwards, the water on Donghun seems to go off of him, coming out of his feet. Sehyoon then motions out of the cave and the water goes out onto the grass.
BK: "Amazing, dry me too!" And so he dries all the members, including himself.
"So apparently you can control the rain and water."
J: "But why didn't that rain bubble work on us and only on you?"
"He still has to train his powers. I said it comes naturally, but you still have to learn how to fully control them."
CH: "I want to discover my powers too!" Chan whines.
"Don't worry, it'll come." You think a little. "Maybe the type of the villages provoke your powers. Since we visited the water village."
DH: "So if we're going to the light village...What was the name again?"
CH: "Lumos."
DH: "Right, to Lumos village. Then someone will discover light powers?"
"Maybe. I'm not sure how it works yet, it just seemed logical."
J: "We'll see. Let's wait for the rain to stop, so we can continue our journey." While waiting Sehyoon is playing with the rain, testing out his new power. Everyone is watching silently. Eventually he's able to stand outside in the rain without getting wet.
SY: "Guys, I wanna test something out. One of you come stand next to me." They all look suspiciously at him, but Byeongkwan stands up and tries it. As he starts walking into the rain, Sehyoon is trying hard not to get him wet. Once Byeongkwan is standing next to him, they both stay dry under the same invisible bubble. Chan stands up and tries it too. It works. Jun joins. The only one left is Donghun, who doesn't even bother to move.
J: "Come on. It worked on all of us. What are you being such a coward for."
DH: "I'm not a coward, I'm just not in the mood for this game." They all stay silent. "Ugh, fine," he roles his eyes. Now they're all standing under that bubble, very close to each other like penguins to keep it warm. You start to giggle at the sight. They all turn to look at you.
BK: "What's so funny?"
"You just look so cute, all five of you together like that." Chan also starts laughing which makes the others burst into laughter. Even Donghun starts giggling along. The sun suddenly comes out and it stops raining.
CH: "Aww, it stopped raining."
SY: "I can make you a personal rain cloud if you want," he jokes.
CH: "No, no, no. I'm good."
BK: "But can you really make that?"
SY: "I don't know. I can try."
BK: "I'll volunteer. You can dry me afterwards anyways, right?"
SY: "Eung." He concentrates on a spot above Byeongkwan's head. Eventually a cloud starts to appear and he makes it rain.
BK: "Okay! We get it! You can do it. Please stop now!" He makes the cloud disappear and dries Byeongkwan.