[Chapter 2]

You brought the boys to a small cave.
J: "Let's make a fire first, to keep us warm."
"That won't be needed. The nights in this world are a lot warmer than on Earth. You probably haven't noticed yet, but have you ever felt cold since you came here?"
J: "No. Now that you mention it, I haven't felt cold even though it's night."
CH: "This is so cool. Why can't we have warm nights on our earth?"
"Even the trees and plants can move if they want."
CH: "Really?! Can they make a comfy bed for me?"
DH: "Don't get too enthusiastic about this, we'll be leaving soon." They all try to ignore his pessimistic comment.
Y/n: "Let's just go to sleep." You lay down and so do the guys. Even while laying down, Sehyoon doesn't take his eyes off of you. Not until he falls asleep.

It's late in the morning when Jun finally wakes up. He looks around to see the guys still sound asleep. But no sign of you. He wakes Donghun first.
J: "Hyung, wake up." He shakes him. Donghun sits up and also looks around.
DH: "Well f**k. We're still here."
J: "Hyung!" Jun says, startled by his language. The others also wake up.
"Don't pay him any attention, he'll get used to this world at some point." You enter the cave with some fruit in your arms. "I've brought some breakfast."
BK: "Nice. I could really use a good egg toast*." The members all give him a weird look. "Oh, right. I forgot." You chuckle a little at his reaction.
"The fruit might look a little weird, but it's tastier than on earth and a lot more nutricious too." They all have a look at the fruit and it does look different than the fruit on earth. But it actually looks more tasty. They all take a fruit and start eating, except from Donghun.
J: "Aren't you going to eat."
DH: "I refuse to eat something like that. You don't even know if it's poisonous."
J: "She is willing to help us and you can't even trust her with this?"
SY: "For what reason would she want to poison us?" At first Chan looks a little suspiciously at Sehyoon, but then also adds to the conversation.
CH: "Sehyoon's right. What profit would she have of poisoning us?"
DH: "Well, you never know. She might be a witch trying to get us to that Kaza-something for all we know." Everyone gets surprised when Sehyoon suddenly storms out of the cave, taking a turn so he disappears out of sight.
DH: "It was just a joke!" He calls out to Sehyoon.
J: "You really crossed the line now. Go and apologise to Y/n." Donghun sighs.
DH: "I'm really sorry Y/n. I didn't really mean that. Sorry."
"It's okay. I think Sehyoon needs the apology more."
CH: "I'll go. He's probably too pissed off with you right now." Chan starts going after Sehyoon and finds him behind a tree. He slowly approaches him and places one hand on his shoulder. Sehyoon's head is hung low.
CH: "What are getting so upset for?"
SY: "I don't know. I just..." Sehyoon is struggling to find words.
CH: "I know. He went too far, but can you blame him? It is really hard to imagine a place like this is real. Not even I am fully convinced yet. Yes, it's painful when you discover that Santa Claus isn't real. But to think that this is real?" Sehyoon keeps looking down and Chan is getting out of arguments. "Look, he knows he's at fault and he'll apologise. Just...come back to the cave please?"
SY: "Alright," he sighs.

When they return, Donghun immediately bows and apologizes.
DH: "I'm very very sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I realize that I went too far. I hope you can forgive me." Sehyoon hesitates a little.
J: "Don't worry, he already apologized to Y/n." He says, as if he knew what he was hesitating about.
SY: "Very well then. I accept your apology." Donghun sighs in relief.
"Alright. Now that that's settled, we can go to the closest village and prepare for the journey."
BK: "It sounds as if we're going on a quest."
"All I can say is that you shouldn't underestimate the distance. And certainly not everything that we'll have to go through." Your last comment scares the guys a little. "But you'll be fine if you discover your powers." You try to reassure them.
CH: "So where is the first village we're going to?"
"It's not that far, actually. I think we'll get there by the evening. The village is called Nubila."
J: "Let's go to Nubila then!" Jun gets up, the rest follows. You start walking and Chan comes hopping next to you.
CH: "This Nubila village, what kind of village is it?"
"In this world every village has some sort of theme, you could say. This one is more of a water based village. Everything about water, rain, ice and so on."
CH: "Cool!" Although you are talking with Chan, everyone is listening along.
"The creatures there are calm and kind. They like it peaceful, so it's better to keep it a little quiet." You give him a smile. As you look in front of you, you suddenly realise something. "Oh no, why hadn't I thought of this earlier."
CH: "What?"
"Well...the creatures don't have a very good memory of humans. You know...with Kazangan and all. So they probably won't be happy to see you guys."
CH: "So what do we do?" You think a little.
"Oh, I know. Wait here, I'll be right back." You suddenly transform into your blue butterfly form and fly up. You disappear between the leaves. The guys look up in desperation. When you come back you tell them that you asked a firefly friend to let all the villages know about them. That they come with good intentions. "I don't know how the creatures will react, but atleast they won't freak out when they see you," you laugh with a cold sweat.
J: "We'll just have to make sure we don't cause any trouble."

The rest of the journey you talk a little more about the new world, details like traditions or the food. More and more you seem to get along with the members. Well, mostly the two youngest. Even Donghun seems to have loosened up a little and smiles once in a while. The only one who has been quiet all this time, is Sehyoon.

*An egg toast is typical for a Korean breakfast.