[Chapter 5]

As the six of you start walking, you say: "Guys, this morning as I was shopping I met this old...woman. I'll call her that to make it easy for you. She is basically one of those aunties that knows a lot of gossip. She told me that she heard that a wizard of Kazangan retired. Apparently he hid scrolls in every Main Temple of the villages."
J: "What's a Main Temple?"
"Every village has a Main Temple at the centre of the village. Because every village has multiple temples, the biggest temple is called the Main Temple. It's where the core of the village's power is located."
DH: "So he hid scrolls in each Main Temple?"
"Correct, and those should apparently contain a hint on how to find Kazangan's lair or how to defeat him. I think they are just hints of that the wizard knew about Kazangan."
J: "But still, it could help us find the twin box."
"Yes."
DH: "Wait, if you're saying there are hints on how to find his lair? You said you know the way?"
"That's true. I did say that. But the truth is that the forest around the mountain is so big that it is hard to find."
CH: "The mountain?!"
"Yes."
BK: "How can a mountain be hard to find."
"The forest around the mountain streches out really far. There used to be a tiny village that connected his lair to the nearest village. But that one disappeared out of fear of Kul Tamar."
SY: "Kul Tamar?"
"Oh, that's the name of his lair. And he made it extra hard to find it with obstacles of all sorts."
CH: "Like what?"
"From monsters to illusions and traps."
DH: "Are you trying to kill us? That's far too dangerous."
J: "Donghun, calm down." He shushes him.
"No, Donghun's right. It is very dangerous. But I'm sure you guys can do it."
SY: " How are you so sure?"
"You're humans, those always have strong powers here. Just like Kazangan unfortunately."
BK: "So we're just as strong as him?! Then with five we surely can take him out!"
"It's not so simple. He has many soldiers and with time he has been able to absorb powers from villages. Because like I said to Sehyoon," Sehyoon gets a little surprised by hearing you say his name, "Kul Tamar used to be Star village, which was the core of this world. So he is slowly draining the powers of each village."
J: "So your world is actually in danger?" He says with compassion in his voice.
"...Yes."
CH: "Why didn't you say so earlier?!"
"I didn't want you guys to feel burdened. Besides you just want go home, so that's where I'm taking you." For how much you want to ask them to help out your world, you don't want to pressure them. The others don't notice, but Sehyoon sees that you have a slightly disappointed expression on your face. He really wants to help, but he's unsure. He's not sure if he could actually help or if the members would even want to help.

It's already dark when you arrive at the light village. The lights all enlighten the village to make it seem like the village shines. There's more than enough light to see in the night. The village is still quite busy, despite the late hour. Creatures here can choose when to go to sleep and when to wake up. It doesn't matter since it's as if there is always daylight...in a way. Many creatures also radiate light. Some only a little, others a lot. The air is full of tiny puffs that shine brightly, in all sorts of colours. But mostly white or slightly yellow.
CH: "They're so cute!"
DH: "They are...," he says softly to himself. Even Donghun finally looks like he's actually admiring this world.
CH: "Can I touch them?"
"Sure, but be gentle." Chan squeals out of exhilaration. He goes to one of the puffs and slightly pokes it. The puff moves a little, still floating in the air. Byeongkwan is next to him also looking with excitement. Then the youngest puts it carefully in his hands.
CH: "It's nice and warm!" He looks in your direction. The two admire it for a minute in silence. "It's as if I can feel my hands shining...or more like radiating."
J: "Okay," Jun chuckles, "come on boys." As the group walks, Donghun seems to stray along at the back, slowly drifting away from the group. Until after a while
...
DH: "Y/n!" Everyone turns around to see a smiling Donghun with a rainbow coloured puff in his hands. "Could I keep this one?" You just smile and nod. It's nice to see him finally enjoying this trip, instead of always whining and complaining. Not only you but the other boys too are very happy to see him loosing up. He smiles at the puff and puts it away in a pocket.