one

CATFISHED !

"COME ON NADIA!" KENZIE EXCLAIMS to her best friend as nadia stares at her.

she shakes her head no. "kenz this is a very very very bad idea, like what if we get caught?" she asks kenzie back .

"we won't be caught than," kenzie says with a smile on her face. nadia just glares at her.

kenzie sighs. she wanted to try to do whatever this cat fishing thing was and she had no idea how to do it.

due to the wonderful so called google, she was able to search up how it works and now she had an idea of how to do it.

"pleaseeeeee," kenzie begs nadia with her puppy dog eyes. nadia sighs. "fine, but you go first," she says as kenzie silently cheers.

kenzzieg sent a picture to johnnyorlando !

kenzzieg:

"and done!" kenzie exclaims after she sent a picture of nadia to johnny orlando

"and done!" kenzie exclaims after she sent a picture of nadia to johnny orlando. she looks up at nadia, as nadia sighs.

"it's your turn now, my girl," kenzie says to the red-headed girl as she just rolls her eyes.

kenzie gives her a look as nadia backs down. "ok. ok. i'm going," nadia loudly says as kenzie giggles

nadsturner sent a picture to dariusmarcell !

nadsturner:

"happy now?" nadia replies to kenzie as the brunette nods her head up and down

"happy now?" nadia replies to kenzie as the brunette nods her head up and down. "very, plus they probably won't even reply like-"

her sentence was interrupted when the chime of her iphone x went off. her and nadia exchanges looks before gasping.

johnnyorlando sent you a message !

would you like to open it?
yes|no

"holy shit nadia, what do i do?" kenzie asks as she panicky walks around the room.

nadia just leans back into the bed. "it was your idea, i thought you knew what to do," she says.

kenzie glares at her. "yea, but i didn't think they would reply, or at least one of them would reply."

suddenly another chime goes off and kenzie quickly rushes towards nadia phone.

"oh my fucking god," nadia exclaims as kenzie goes wide eyed.

dariusmarcell has sent you a message !

would you like to open it?
yes|no

"we. are. so. screwed." nadia exclaims as kenzie just falls back into the bed next to nadia.

"NADIA WE HAVE TO REPLY TO THEM," KENZIE SAYS for the hundredth time already, as nadia was trying to eat.

nadia nods her head no. "we do not have to. we could just say nothing and hope they forgot about it," she says as she takes another bite of her pizza.

kenzie glares at her best friend. "uh it's our idols, come on now! we can tell them soon, i swear," kenzie rambles on.

nadia sighs. "fine, but we're telling them as soon as this gets bad," she says as kenzie jumps for joy, before opening johnny's dm.

johnnyorlando
you're pretty

kenzzieg
well thanks my dud

johnnyorlando
so what's your name pretty girl?

kenzzieg
i'm mackenzie

kenzzieg
and you're the famous
singer, johnny orlando

johnnyorlando
that's me

johnnyorlando
whos the other brunette cutie in
your pro pic?

kenzzieg
that's me.
unsent

kenzzieg
my best friend nadia, y?

johnnyorlando
she's pretty. she also
dmed my best friend, darius
marcell earlier today

kenzzieg
what a coincidence, hm

johnnyorlando
gtg, talk to you later cutie red

kenzzieg
wait, hold up. cutie red?

johnnyorlando
ya cause you have red hair?

kenzzieg
oh.

johnnyorlando
nice talking to ya, later

kenzzieg
bye johnny

"well that was interesting," kenzie exclaims as nadia had just finished her third slice of pizza.

the red-head chuckles at her best friend. "remember this was your idea. you practically forced me to do this," she says as kenzie rolls her eyes.

"i totally didn't, whattttttt," the brunette says as the other girl just laughs at her.

"i'll reply to darius tomorrow. i'm not ready for any weird shit today," nadia says to kenzie as she nods.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
this already sucks and is so confusing, bye. i didn't proof read whoOPS