eleven

CATFISHED !

"HELLO?" MACKENZIE'S VOICE ECHOS from the opposite side of the phone.

nadia crowds around her best friend as mackenzie puts the phone on speaker for both to here.

"i need a favor," annie says from the other side as the girls just sigh to themselves. "what do you need annie?" nadia questions.

annie takes a deep breath before talking, "someonehasbeenblackmailingmeforawhileandtoldmetotrytoexposeyouandnadiabecausetheysaidyouguyswereuptosomethingandwefiguredoutwhatandnowsheisthreateningmeifidontexposeyoushesgoingtodosomethingbadandthatdoesntseemgood."

mackenzie and nadia look at each other in confusion. they heard none of that. all they heard was mumbling.

"wait what?" mackenzie asks from the other side of the phone as annie's breathing starts to go at a faster pace.

"someone has been blackmailing me for a while and told me to try to expose you and nadia because they said you guys were up to something and we figured out what and now she is threatening me if i don't expose you guys she's going to do something bad and that doesn't seem good," the girl on the other side of the line says as fast as possible.

"wait who?" nadia asks in a panic as annie starts to reply.

but before she could say anything else. the line went dead

AUTHOR'S NOTE
look at this short ass filter chapter for y'all mackannie + nadia stans. I TOLD YOU ALL TO BE PATIENCE GEEZ but then you guys got me annoyed so here you go

also thanks for 1k votes, mwah