fourteen

CATFISHED !

"NADIA COME ON, LAUREN IS COMING today and everything has to be perfect," mackenzie exclaims.

nadia chuckled at the girl, but just went along with whatever she said.

the two girls were cleaning up their apartment for when lauren came down. they werent really that messy, but they still wanted the house spotless.

"hey, have you by any chance gotten a call from annie after what she told us?" nadia asked, breaking the silence.

mackenzie looked up from what she was doing. "nope. i tried to call her back, but it just went to voicemail," she exclaimed as nadia just sighs.

"i hope she's ok," mackenzie whispers softly as nadia just nods. "me too," nadia whispers back to mackenzie.

the two girls then dropped their things and embraced each other in a hug.

"i never want to lose you," nadia whispers to her best friend.

mackenzie hugs her best friend tighter. "i never want to lose you either," she whispers back.

"promise to always be there for each other?" mackenzie asks her best friend.

"always," nadia replies back as they stay in that position for a while, before returning to what they were doing.

if only they knew.

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE BELOW! SKIP PAST THE NEXT TWO DIAMOND SPACERS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS!!

SHE STOOD IN FRONT OF THE mirror with the bottle of pills in her hand.

staring there, at her reflection. she knew she was ugly, and terrible, and didn't belong in this world.

a sudden pounding came from the outside of the door. "ARE YOU OK IN THERE?!" a voice exclaims from the outside.

the girl inside doesn't respond as she slides down against the bathtub, still holding the pills.

she deserved this. no one loved her for who she was. she did terrible things. this is her goodbye.

the rattling on the door handl got louder and the screams outside did as well.

"goodbye world," she whispered softly as she tipped her head back with the pills swiftly going down her throat as she swallowed them.

as her body slowly fell down, the blonde on the outside finally out the door opened, and came running in to see her best friend dead on the floor.

"why did you have to do this to me faith?" she asked softly as she held her best friend in her arms.

LAUREN, JOHNNY, AND DARIUS WERE on their way over to mackenzie's and nadia's apartment building.

"you guys nervous?" lauren asked, interrupting the silence of the car.

johnny fiddles with his hands as darius just looks out the window.

"yea," johnny whispers softly as lauren just groans to herself. "you will be fineeeeee," lauren exclaims letting the word go on a bit longer.

darius turns to look at his best friend and chuckles. "we got this man, there is no biggy," he says as johnny just calms down a bit.

"but like. what if. they are like. like. catfishing us or like lying about everything?!" johnny suddenly says making darius and lauren chuckle.

"mackenzie and nadia would never do that. i've known them for years, they would never do that," lauren exclaims.

darius just nods towards her. "i mean, i trust them. they probably wouldn't lie about this," he exclaims.

johnny just nods as he finally starts to calm down. they were 10 minutes away and all were anxious.

at last 10 minutes past in the car ride as lauren's car pulled into the apartment building complex.

the trio heads out of the car and walks into the apartment building. since lauren already knew their room number, they headed off the the elevator.

she clicked the up button on the elevator and waited for it to come down. at last the elevator doors open and they stepped inside.

"you boys ready?" she asks the boys as they were riding up the elevator towards the girls' apartment.

the boys nod eagerly as the elevator stopped, indicting that their floor was here.

all three of them took a deep breath before stepping out of the elevator and into the hallway.

finally they arrived at the door that lead to the girls' apartment. "you guys ready?" lauren whispers as the boys just nod once again before she knocks on the door.

"coming!" two voices from inside exclaims as footsteps echoed towards the door.

the door suddenly swung open, revealed two girls that go by the names of nadia and mackenzie.

"johnny?" mackenzie exclaims looking at the green-eyed boy.

"darius?" nadia exclaims as she sees the brunette standing next to the other boy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
cause all y'all pissed af at me killing brynn and annie, be happy i killed myself on here, lol.

anyways lol enjoy, bye. i hate this book