two

CATFISHED !

BREAKING NEWS !
(or should i say purple news)

FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS IT HAS BEEN SEEN THAT SOCIAL MEDIA STARS JOHNNY ORLANDO AND DARIUS MARCELL HAVE GONE OFFLINE FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG!

NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ON WHY THEY ARE INACTIVE. MAYBE THEY ARE WORKING ON SOMETHING, BUT SOURCES TELL ME, THIS ISNT THE CASE.

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY FRIENDS OF NADIA TURNER AND MACKENZIE ZIEGLER THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVE EITHER FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS.

COINCIDENCE, AM I RIGHT?

EVEN MORE INFORMATION WAS ALSO SEEN AS JOHNNY ORLANDO AND DARIUS MARCELL HAVE BOTH UNFOLLOWED NADIA TURNER AND MACKENZIE ZIEGLER.

LAUREN ORLANDO WAS LAST SEEN TALKING ABOUT REUNITING WITH THE TWO, AROUND THAT TIME WHEN THEY ALL LAST POSTED OR WERE ACTIVE.

COULD SOMETHING WITH LAUREN GOING OVER TO MEET WITH THE GIRLS, HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEM?

LAUREN ORLANDO WAS ALSO LAST SEEN TWO MONTHS AGO ON SOCIAL MEDIA BUT NOW SHE IS GONE WITH THE OTHER FOUR. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?

IN OTHER NEWS, IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT LAST NIGHT ANNIE LEBLANC WAS FOUND DEAD AT THE BOTTOM OF SOME OLD BASEMENT.

POLICE HAVE NOT YET CONFIRMED WHO THE MURDERER OR MURDERERS WERE, BUT WE WILL UPDATE YOU ALL ON THAT AS WELL.

DO YOU THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THE FIVE? WHO DO YOU THINK KILLED ANNIE LEBLANC?

LET US KNOW BELOW!

SIGNING OFF, THIS IS LEA AND EVE WITH PURPLE NEWS. ALWAYS KEEPING YOU UP TO DATE.

view other articles !

faith munar commits suicide?

jojo with a new bow collection!

lexi drew found inactive on social media, after finding best friend dead in the bathroom.

cardi b and nicki have a cat fight?! meoW!

connor and jayden caught making out?

MACKENZIE READS THE ARTICLE AS nadia was drawing for her art class.

"she was murdered nadia. she was murdered and we couldn't do a fucking thing to stop it!" mackenzie starts as she raises her voice a bit.

nadia glares at her before turning back to the food. "well maybe if we told the boys about us before, maybe we would have time to be there for our friend!" she starts to say.

"well i'm sorry that i didn't realize they were coming! did you think i knew they were coming?! that this was going to change EVERYONE!" the brunette replied back.

the red-head sighs to herself. "you said two weeks. you said we would tell them in new weeks," she said.

mackenzie just puts her phone down and turns to look at nadia. "yea, BUT it wasn't two weeks, geez," she exclaims as she rolls her eyes.

"don't you roll your eyes at me missy," nadia exclaims towards her as she walks towards the brunette.

mackenzie rolls her eyes again. "whatcha going to do about it?" she asks sassily. and what does nadia do?

she slapped the brunette hard on the face. "that," she exclaims. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" mackenzie yells.

nadia just stands there. "no," she says. mackenzie steps closer to the girl. "i pay for this apartment. i let you live with me. i let you do all this shit, and now you don't live here," mackenzie demands.

"i'm not leaving and you can't do anything about it," nadia exclaims with a sarcastic smiles. mackenzie then slaps nadia.

"fine if you don't want to leave, don't think about interacting with me at all you whore," mackenzie spits out as she walks to her room.

nadia just fake laughs. "good bye you slut!" she yells before walking over to the kitchen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
team nadia or team kenzie?

lol don't hate me. actually for all i care hate me all you want. i love being hated on :)

also hi jadiaisnottheog and writejenzie , welcome to catfished