three

CATFISHED !

TWO WEEKS LATER AND BARELY ANYTHING has changed from before.

nadia and mackenzie were still not talking to each other. the most they would do is eat at the dinner table in silence.

johnny and darius were just there. they had girls all over them, follow them left and right. dming them like crazy.

what did they do? they ignored everything. turned off social media, locked themselves in their rooms.

lauren was quite the opposite. she started to do rebellious things like drinking, smoking, stealing, etc.

they all had changed from what had happened. from that day no one had spoken to each other. then after nadia and mackenzie, everyone had split up.

that was until they all were invited to attend faith munar's funeral. she has commited suicide and it was sad because all five somehow knew her in some ways.

kenzie and nadia were both close to the girl. lauren was someone that she always could talk to.

she knew johnny and darius when they used to go to school together, before she moved away.

they were all devastated by the lost of her and all decided to go.

they knew they would have to see each other, but was it worth missing a funeral, just to avoid each other?

NADIA AND MACKENZIE WERE THE FIRST out of the five to arrive. both drove together cause they thought it would be too much work to drive separate.

the car ride there was silent though. all they did was just look out at the road as the air conditioning blew towards them.

when they arrived there they saw lexi looking into the casket which lied her best friend.

the two girls walked over to the blonde as silence filled the air. not many people were there just quite yet.

"hey lex," mackenzie whispers to the blonde softly. lexi looked up at that as they saw the face of a broken girl.

lex smiled lightly at them. "i'm glad you two could come," she said softly to them as they smiled back at the girl.

she turned back and looked at the girl in the casket. "i couldn't save her. she chugged down a bottle of pills, but i was too late," she whispered quietly to the girls.

tears started to fall from the blonde's eyes. "i let her die. i didn't do anything. she could be alive if it wasn't for me, i-" she started but stopped.

she broke down into tears as mackenzie and nadia gathered her into a hug. "it wasn't your fault lex. it wasn't," nadia said softly to the blonde.

after a few minutes the blonde finally calmed down a bit after her break down. she wiped her tears away.

"you girls can go sit down, the ceremony starts soon," the blonde stutters as she looks back into the casket.

nadia and mackenzie exchange another hug with the blonde before walking over to their seats.

"if only you weren't too busy obsessing over johnny, maybe annie wouldn't be dead either," nadia harshly says to mackenzie before sitting.

mackenzie just rolls her eyes. "we can talk later. right now, shut the fuck up," she muttered.

"oh and also, this wasn't all my fault," she whispered sharply after a moment.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
the rest of the funeral is on next chapter

off wattpad now. i want to try to find myself once again, cause i lost myself in the middle of everything. 💜