fourteen

CATFISHED !

AND CUT!

THATS A WRAP ON CATFISHED!

A LOUD CHEER OF APPLAUSE COULD BE heard from everyone as the two pairs pulled away from each other.

"WE FINALLY WRAPPED WOOO!" a dark-haired brunette exclaims from the cameras.

the blonde next to her laughs as she slings her arm around the dark-haired brunette.

"aah my favorite couple, laith," a voice exclaims from behind them, making them jump.

"anns!" the two girls exclaims, throwing their arms around her.

meanwhile, nadia and mackenzie were now next to each other as johnny was over with hayden. noah, lauren, and darius were on the side.

nadia turned towards mackenzie. "we wrapped babe. we did it. we accomplished our dreams," she exclaims as mackenzie just chuckles.

"oh i love you," the brunette exclaims as the red head just peaks the brunette's lips.

"GET SOME!" a voice exclaims from the sidelines as the two girls turn a bright red. "always eve. it's always eve," darius exclaims as everyone just laughs.

lea just slings her arm around eve, as faith comes running to them. "IM COMING FOR YALL HOES!" the dark-haired says, as she tramples the two.

the three girls burst into laughter as the crew just playful rolls their eyes. the childish ones of the whole cast had to be them three.

"miss us?" a voice exclaims from behind mackenzie and the others as they turn around. there stood bella and sophia.

mackenzie and nadia burst into a big smile before burying them in a group hug. the two girls just laugh, before joining in.

another three girls enter the room as everyone is talking. "what did we miss?" one of them says as everyone turns towards them.

"michelle, emily, hayley. hey!!" johnny exclaims as they go around hugging everyone. soon enough the whole cast was there.

mackenzie, nadia, johnny, darius. the main cast.

lauren, hayden, lexi, annie, faith, lea, eve, bella, brynn, sophia, and everyone else who guest stared on the show.

the directors, camera men, everyone who made the show what it was. everyone was there.

the director cleared her throat before stepping up. "it's been a fantastic journey with all you amazing people. especially mackenzie, nadia, johnny, and darius. we could not have done it without you guys. this is the ending of filming, and we hope the reviews are a hit. hopefully we come back for a season three, but for now let's appreciate just the two seasons we have been through."

"mackenzie and nadia, thank you for being able to kiss these two weirdos, even though you both are together. we respect both of you both, and are so proud of you guys. last a long time for us, will you?"

the two girls nod to each other as nadia's arm was around mackenzie. the cast looked at them in awe.

"johnny and darius, thank you for being a fabulous part to the show. you both showed great acting and great commitment to the two girls. we all are so proud of how far you have both come and have strong your friendship has come to be."

darius and johnny exchange a hug and a hand shake. this show had brought them closer together as a friendship.

"faith, brynn, annie, thank you all for the wonderful acting skills. you three have been able to portray being able to die on that show, and crush a long of people's hearts. even if you are dead on the show, you all are alive on our heart and we love you lots."

the three girls exchange looks with a smile. faith laid her head on lexi's shoulder, while annie was over with jayden, and brynn was with carson.

"lauren, thank you for being a fairly important part to the show. you were able to show the connection between the four and be able to connect them in some form. you are one of the sweetest people in the cast, and we wish you the best in life."

lauren smiled as noah put him arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead. a group of awes was portrayed.

"to all our other cast person. lexi, hayley, eve, lea, hayden, michelle, emily, and everyone else who was apart of this show, thank you all! with all the help and all your amazing skills, you helped us build up this cast."

"also thanks to faith for the many many accounts you had, that we were able to use in the shoot."

"and with that, we are officially wrapped and done with catfished! wooooo!"

smiles, laughs, and handshakes were exchanged around the room. hugs, kisses, love.

it was a journey for all of them, one heck of a journey. something they would never forget.

suddenly a gun shot rang through the room, and next thing you know, a body laid dead in the middle of the floor.

red blood began to take over the floor, as everyone stepped farther away in horror of what was happening.

and you know who was laying dead right there?

darius marcell.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
last chapter of catfished. hope y'all enjoyed that plot twist. also don't ask me how the messages and instagram posts would work in a show. LEAVE MY PLOT TWIST ALONE BYE.

also if y'all didn't understand the plot twist, basically catfished was a reality tv show, that they were filming. no one is dead..

except darius.

anyways, stay tuned for the annual question spam. later kids