nine

CATFISHED !

"JOHNNY ORLANDO AND DARIUS MARCELL," A VOICE echos from the other side of the orlando's household.

a faint sound of footsteps, echos as it comes closer to the upstairs part of the house. johnny and darius were playing fortnite.

the blonde figure barged into johnny's room, as johnny groans and paused the game.

"what do you need maddie?" he questions to his sister as she just rolls her eyes.

"two things, one your cousin is here and two who the heck are mackenzie and nadia?" she exclaims.

johnny thought about replying for a while, before darius got to it before he could.

"wait lauren is here?!" darius asks as takes his headphones off his. maddie nods as darius runs to go say hi to the person he consider his little sister.

"LAUREN!" darius exclaims as he tighten her in a hug. johnny and maddie came trailing down after, seeing the reunion.

"hey diggy, it's nice to see my big bro again," she says smiling. she looks over and sees johnny.

johnny just stand there as lauren just runs over and hugs him. he chuckles at her doing, but hugs back anyways.

"hey my other big bro," she says as she finally lets go of johnny. "hey," he replies back to her as maddie and darian grab lauren's bags and the other three go sit down on the couch.

as they sat down, it was an awkward silence, until lauren ruined it. "so any girls?" she asks as johnny and darius look at each other.

"well we met this two girls online," johnny says slowly as lauren turns towards them and claps in glee.

"finally, you guys can get some girls," she exclaims as the boys just glare at her.

the boys awkwardly just sit there. "sooo tell me more about them," she says as the boys just groan, but still do anyways.

"well um this girl nadia dmed me and this other girl mackenzie dmed johnny and so-" darius started before lauren interrupts him mid-sentence.

"wait. mackenzie ziegler and nadia turner?" she questions as the boys look at her confusing on how she already knew them.

"yea. how do you know that?" johnny questions to his cousin, sitting in front of him.

she sits back into the couch. "there're my best friends. i'm leaving to visit them in two days," she exclaims.

the boys let out a quiet oh as lauren just chuckles to herself, before an idea comes into her head.

"maybe you guys can come with me, and we can surprise them!" she exclaims as the boys look at each other in glee.

"let's do this," darius and johnny exclaims at the same time, as lauren smirks at them.

"COME ON, DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO KILL HER?" A VOICE could be heard.

the girl rolls her eyes. "she deserves it, not my fault she's am assuming ass bitch," she replies.

the other girl just sighs as she sits back into her chair. influencing your best friend to not always be this rude, was kinda hard.

"but, it was in the past and she did forgive you i mean. you didn't have to kill her. could have just left her alone," the blonde exclaims to the dark-haired brown head.

the other girl just rolls her eyes, once again. "everyone thinks the leblanc chick did it, just stick with it," she replied

the blonde just sits back up into the chair. "it was still wrong, besides i just talked with her, she isn't as.. bad?"

the dark-haired brown chuckles. "bet she asked you to help her with her scheming. how fun," she says smirking.

the blonde groans as she falls back into the chair. "fine, but if we get caught, it's your fault," she replied.

the dark-haired brown rolls her eyes. "what's done is done. can't go back now, can we? she's dead already, just let it be," she exclaims.

"fine faith, fine." the blonde exclaims

"love you too lexi," the dark-haired brown says

AUTHOR'S NOTE
welcome to faith's favorite plot twist chapter of all.

cause i didn't want annie to be that mean, i decided i killed brynn. you're welcome kids :)

news from faith:
CHANGING THE CLIQUES IS NOW PUBLISHED, GO CHECK IT OUT!

dedicated to:
crywithmira i told you this plot twist, but i didn't think you believed it so :)