𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠"

A knock on the door interrupted The King and Queen’s conversation in their chamber before a servant came in and kneeled in front of the two.

“Your Majesty, Royal Guard Min has asked for permission to appear before you. He said it’s urgent…”

The King frowned before he glanced at his queen with a puzzled look, but he still ordered the servant to allow Yoongi to enter the chamber. The King had furrowed eyebrows when he saw how Yoongi hastily entered and quickly bowed. His look to be in distress.

“Your Majesty, Royal Guard Min appears before you.”

“What is it Yoongi? I thought you went for hunting with the Crown Prince,” murmured The King, speaking informally with Yoongi. He had been the Crown Prince's guard since Namjoon was ten. The King himself had appointed Yoongi to be the one, proposed by the assembly because of their close ages. No one can be a better companion for the Crown Prince except Yoongi. The King and the members of the Court were unanimously agreed on that.

The King truly believed that Yoongi could be the perfect example for Namjoon. Yoongi had been trained well by his father Commander Min since young, possessed all the good qualities as a great warrior required to have and was intellectual too. Namjoon had learned so much from him through the times and both had become good friends since.  Namjoon himself had considered Yoongi as his own brother that he always look out for.

“Your Majesty, it’s the Crown Prince! His heat has been triggered while we were hunting in the forest!”

The King's eyes widened at the news while the Queen was shocked to know that Namjoon was in heat which is earlier than expected – it was to come in another two weeks.

“Where is he now?” The King asked with a strained voice. Obviously worried.

“In the heat chamber Your Majesty. I had summoned the Royal Healer as soon as we reached the palace…”