𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔 𝖜𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑫𝒐 𝑵𝒐 𝑾𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔"

 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔"

Namjoon didn’t know how to react at the unexpected revelation. Appalled. Astounded. Daunted. It's a mixture of emotions but has the same implication. His lips parted slightly in aw shuck, eyes were like a dagger glaring at the two most important people in Erauri. 

“How – how could you keep such a secret for decades?” He asked in astonishment and sounded a little bit rude too. But Namjoon has something more crucial to think rather than his mannerism at the moment.

“Prince Namjoon…”

Namjoon flicks his eyes towards his mother, the Queen of Erauri as her voice grimed at his impudence act. Namjoon exhaled a deep breath before he mouthed his apology towards his father as well as his mother.

“We were doing this for the sake of Prince Jungkook. We want to protect him…” the King voice out his reasoning.

Namjoon arched his brows questionably. “What does that mean?” he query.

The King glanced at his wife before he had his eyes on his beloved crown prince. A meek smile has been curved before he starts clarifying the situation.

“Long before Izoba had been under attack, I’m not in a good term with Jungkook's mother. Princess Hyeri had eloped with Prince Jaerim from Izoba  and get married without our father's consent…”

Namjoon small gasped interrupted the story as the King peered over him at his demeanor. Namjoon sheepishly smiles before his father continues.

“Your grandfather was furious and decided to disown her. He ripped off her title as the Princess of Erauri and warned everyone in the palace not to speak of her name again. This had prolonged until the death of the great King. Later, I had been commemorated as the new king of Erauri…”