𝐗𝐈𝐈 - 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖚𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞"

•••

“I’m glad you come Prince Taehyung…”

“Nam – Namjoon?”

Namjoon flashed his beautiful smile when he saw Taehyung that looks utterly shocked upon seeing him in the royal garden. Nonetheless, Taehyung walked forward, approaching the crown prince with clear confusion all over his face.

“Wh-what are you doing here? And... And why did you asked to meet me here, Your Highness?” asked Taehyung, couldn’t contain his curiosity any longer.

Taehyung tilted his head left and right to see anyone else that might be there with them but none. Only him and Namjoon presence at the royal garden. Not even Namjoon's royal guard, Min Yoongi. What is happening?

Namjoon let out a soft chortle at the non-stop questions. Ignoring the quizzical look of the Kaen's prince, Namjoon moves towards a wooden bench nearby and sit comfortably. He then beckons on the prince to sit beside him, patting softly at the empty spot with a smile.

Taehyung grunts as his question been left unattended by the omega but still took a seat beside Namjoon - hesitantly. The smell of sweet dianthus lingers around and Taehyung feels exceptionally calm and serene at the spur of the moment.

Namjoon turned his body to face up with Taehyung, grab on the prince's face with his soft hand. A gasp emitted from Taehyung's lips as he didn’t expect for such touch from the omega. His eyelashes bat rapidly as his eyes meet with Namjoon's hazel orbs.

Namjoon released a deep sighed before his thumb brush on the cut at the end of Taehyung's lip, feeling hurt to see the small cut had tainted Taehyung's handsome face. There is a small blizzard at his left brow too, a little bit deep from the first one, with the dried blood surrounding it.

Namjoon took out a small metal box from his robe, slowly lift the lid where a medicine-like balm with green color in it. Without hesitation, he carefully put the herbs on Taehyung's lips with his finger - delicately.

Taehyung hissed in pain when the cold herbs been applied onto his lips. His heart, however, pounded at the close proximity between him and Namjoon, succumbing the pain of his wound. 

“Nam-Namjoon? What are you doing?” Taehyung asked, stammering in his speech as he was too nervous at their current situation.

“I made this by myself, using the yarrow¹ flower. It is like magic, treating the wound. It helps to heal the wound faster. It is good and been helping a lot of injured warriors during battle…” Namjoon said.