𝐗𝐕𝐈-𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 - 𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞; 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧"

"Conveys my message to Prince Taehyung that I want to meet him at the royal garden this midnight..."

Yoongi remained silence as he stared at the anxious crown prince. He was walking back and forth since he entered the chamber after dinner. Yoongi does understand the reason behind his restless situation.

"Your Highness, it will be too dangerous and..."

Yoongi halted when Namjoon snapped his head with angry eyes.

"I don't care Yoongi. Just do what you're supposed to do, " he notes while gritting his teeth.

"Your Highness..."

Namjoon harshly slumps himself on his bed, ran his fingers through his black lock - feeling so distressed. The result of the hunting had shattered his dream to have a beautiful date with his alpha. And the sad expression of his alpha at the dining table was so taunting that Namjoon feels so restless until he meets with Taehyung to console him.

"Hyung, I don't want to repeat myself. Please, don't make me looks like I'm a wrongdoer in your eyes!" Namjoon uttered with a weak voice. His head dangled down on the floor, refused to see the royal guard out of guilt.

He had been treating Yoongi with unfair and unkind - an attitude that he shouldn't possess as the crown prince. Moreover, he had considered Yoongi as his own brother - the most trusted person in his life.

How could he let his guard down just because he was too obsessed with his alpha?

"Namjoon-ah..."

Namjoon's body tensed when Yoongi kneeled in front of him and placing both of his hands over his. He can feel the coldness of Yoongi's pale hands when the skin gets in contact together. His heart sunk at the thought that he had done something terrible to the beta.