𝐗𝐕- 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞"

The Last Willow is the biggest forest in the southern region, approximately 3,456 acres. The flora and fauna were varied and mostly it differs with other forests from the west and north.

There were more than two hundred wild species, with almost hundred of rare types that been preserved and protected by the Erauri's law. No hunting was allowed except with the written permission from the Erauri's authority.

The Last Willow was situated in between of Erauri and Kaen, with Erauri has the vast power to maintain the forest than Kaen. However, it was never been a dispute between the two Kingdoms since Erauri had the power and wealth to administer the forest.

It was a good place for hunting activities and no one ever went home without a prey. It's a good place for a hunter.

"Your hand needs to be straightened and let loose of your shoulder a little bit," said Namjoon while he patted on Jimin's tense shoulder as the young omega hold the bow tightly.

Jimin tried to be comfortable at the lesson, but he was too nervous since he never held a big bow for hunting. It is heavy and his hand was shaking as he pulled the string up to his cheek. Eyes were focusing on the big tree in front of him.

Namjoon flashed a smile watching how nervous Jimin was. He moved to the side, a hand softly caressed the younger's back before he commanded, "Shoot!"