𝐈𝐗 - 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"𝐀 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞’𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲"

(𝚄𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗)

When both princes continue to dance in the middle of the hall, capturing the eyes of the people - mesmerized at how they look good together. Both eyes are on each other, staring with fondness, and their lips smile tenderly; sparks jealousy of other princes that Prince Namjoon obviously shows his interest over the Prince of Kaen.

“But you know that I have to be fair in this match right?”

Taehyung pouted at the statement, slowly nods his head in defeat. He hates the fact that now he needs to compete with other five princes to win Namjoon's heart. He averted his eyes towards Hoseok that seems enjoying himself shoving all the meat into his mouth. He then squints his eyes in anger at the royal guard – making Hoseok cower from afar, choking his meat for the third time that night.

“I blame all these on my stupid and slow wits, royal guard!” Taehyung said begrudgingly, totally furious at Hoseok failure to carry on his duty.

Namjoon chuckles at Taehyung childish rant. “Please don’t, Your Highness. Such a poor soul shall not bear the misfit of our fates. Destiny eventually had brought you here to me and it’s worth something than nothing. Aren’t you agree with me?” said Namjoon in an advisory tone. Eyes gently stare at the alpha in front of him.

Taehyung flashed a squarish in shape smile, hearing Namjoon's words of wisdom – showing his white teeth and healthy gum. “I couldn't agree more, my omega…”

Namjoon blushed at the name, hearts pounding so fast that he can feel his face flush in embarrassment. His heart always flattering whenever the alpha called him as 'my omega'. He smiles shyly at Taehyung sweet talks, contended that the said alpha is really good at his speech. He had fallen for the alpha's charm once again.

“Do you think I’m able to win this match?” asked Taehyung. The expression change to sullen as his face darken and his voice become sour at the hits of reality. Dejected that Namjoon couldn't be his yet.

Namjoon takes a deep breath at the sudden query. “I can't answer that Your Highness. You are the one that needs to show to me. I’m – I'm going to root for you… pray for your victory...secretly…” said Namjoon, whispering. His face becomes crimson red, eyes on the dance floor - embarrassed.