𝐗𝐈 - 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖀𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕾𝖊𝖊𝖒𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

"𝐁𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠."

•••

"You look grossed hyung!"

Namjoon gives his brother, Jungkook a deadly stare before he took the towel given by Yoongi. The mud now started to dry out, sticking all over his body and face - it did gross as Jungkook said!

"Ughh, I need a warm bath with herbs and flowers to get rid of this smell..." he groaned in annoyance that the sticky dried mud couldn't be wiped away by the towel.

Jungkook giggles at the complaint and Namjoon gives him another sharp glare for his childish demeanor. Sometimes his brother really makes him annoyed.

"You did a good job my son!" the King says the word of compliment with pride - feeling proud how Namjoon had able to show Yugyeom how strong he is as an omega; that no one should underestimate him.

Namjoon let out a soft chortle at the praise. "I hope I didn't overdo it, Your Majesty. After all, Prince Yugyeom is our royal guest. I'm afraid he thought we are trying to belittle him..." he brood. Concern was evidently shown in his voice.

The King shook his head at an instance "No, it's a good lesson for the prince to learn respect and virtue. You did the right thing, my prince," maintain the King.

Namjoon bows his head at his father before he walked to his golden chair. Yoongi was trying to put the cloak over his shoulder when Namjoon beckons not to. He feels uncomfortable and didn't want to make the cloak gets dirty with all the mud over his body.

"Your outfit was dirty and sticky, Your Highness. All the princes have been putting their eyes over your silhouette discourteously..." says Yoongi, unpleasant with the lack of manners by the six princes.

Namjoon was about to protest before he looks down at his current appearance. The white satin blouse was no longer white. It'd turned into a new color - the brownish mud. It's stick to his body, wrapped into his skin that basically had shown his honey-tanned skin behind the saline soaked blouse. Namjoon gasped knowing how salacious his looks right now.

"I told you so." Yoongi note.

Namjoon's face turns to crimson red, feeling abashed at the situation before his royal guard secured the cloak around his body. Namjoon glanced over towards the six princes seated on the other gazebo. They were looking at him with wide eyes and a little bit drooling?