𝐗𝐈𝐕-𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞."

All the princes now gathered in the banquet once again for their new mission on the next day

All the princes now gathered in the banquet once again for their new mission on the next day. Everyone was anticipating and eager to know about it and the King seems enthusiast looking at all the six princes. His eyes glanced once a while at Prince Jaehwan while the later giving him a discreet smile secretly.

"Well, I hope all of you have the good rest this time, " speaks the King with a wide smile. His eyes hovered on the fresh and energetic faces of all the princes one by one. Feeling satisfied that the princes didn't show any disagreement or displeased like before. Especially Prince Yugyeom.

"As for today, the next mission will be hunting in the forest..." he continues.

A few murmurs erupted at the long table, a little bit taken aback at the new announcement. They had expected for another fight - maybe at the ring or another mud field but not hunting.

"All of you will embark on a journey to the Last Willow forest and bring back the biggest prey before the dawn."

"Are we going to hunt by ourselves?" asked Kihyun, a little bit concerned to go for hunting in an unknown forest alone.

The King smiled at the concern. "You are allowed to bring your royal guard." He said firmly.

Everyone released a relieved signed, feeling content that they were able to bring the guard this time. It will be dangerous for them to wander alone in the deep forest. They were exposed to unforeseen risk and as the prince, their safety is the main priority.