Humiliation and Despair-3(Edited)

I hope you enjoy this one because the fight for me was actually hard to write and ended up being a Little long but I hope you can bare with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was making my way in the arena I was shock at just how huge this place was. I mean it was the size of three football fields put together and just filled to the brim with people cheering. The arena itself was just as you expect from a fantasy world.

When I was looking through the crowd I noticed this one particular area where only nobles and royalty are seated and saw that even the king himself came to view this fight. I was surprised, since we really only saw him once and that was only to greet himself as king. Even back then he made it sound like we should be the ones grateful to be summon, I mean what kind of king acts that way towards their heroes.

But I was more surprised to see the person seating next to him talking.

"Shinji? What the hell is he doing together with the king"

"Hey!! Eyes front your opponent is me, I can't have you chickening out before I enjoy myself "

I didn't notice I was already at the center of the arena with Blake right in front of me. I didn't bother saying anything towards his comment, I already got enough headaches for one day.

The crowd started to settle down as they saw the high priest stand to give the opening speech.

"Welcome citizens, my king(bow) , we gather here to witness a friendly battle between two of our heroes!!! This battle is to show they're strength and skills and to prove they're worthy to be our saviors.

I noticed he glance over at me when he said that. Just what is he thinking.

"To my left we have Blake Juro. His abilities and MP are considered to be SS rank which makes him one of the most powerful heroes here.
To my right we have kazuto Juro his younger brother. Though they may be brothers kazuto doesn't hold the same level of power and is rank AA, his MP also hadn't increased as much as the others BUT he still holds the title of captain and lead his men well"

This guy..... he trying to make a fool out of me. He also made it sound like I stand no chance against him which Pisses Me off even if it's is true. Still, I think just because someone has a higher MP doesn't mean they can't be beaten by someone with less, it's just a Matter of conserving your MP.

"For this battle we wouldn't want there to be any bloodshed, so we cast <Body Protection> to insure that. The only way to come out victorious is to destroy the body protection magic or to make your opponent surrender. Alright heroes, you may start when ready!!!"
"<Shadow Manipulation>!!"

Well he sure didn't waste any time, but at that exact same moment I dashed backwards to avoid the shadows. I already knew he was going to try that.
After his attempt failed he deactivate his skill.

"Heh, it wouldn't be any fun if I did you in too quickly. I'm going to enjoy this to the fullest"

He equip his claw gauntlets then dash towards me at incredible speed. I quickly unsheathed my sword to block his strike but just before he came within blocking distance he disappeared from my line of sight and kick me from behind.

The force was so strong that even with this protection magic I can still feel the pain. I stabbed my sword in the ground to stop myself, but then when I looked up I noticed he wasn't where he was.

"Shit, where he go!!"

"Right behind you"