Prove Your Worthy-2

Sorry I haven't been updating. Been busy and mostly lazy but I haven't stop thinking on what to do for future chapters and even had new ideas so the long break actually helped. So I hope you understand and won't hold it against me but mostly, enjoy the chapter. I'll try to get back to updating more frequently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you and what's your business in this village?"- Wolf Guard

"I'm the guy who's going to be your new alpha. Now, Open the gates"

The two guards only stared down at me for a few seconds before busting into laughter.

"Hahaha!!! Did you hear this guy!! New Alpha, Pffft-Hahaha!!" - Guard#1

"Haha!! Who does he think he is!? Hahaha!!!!" - Guard#2

They only continued laughing and pointing which really ticked me off, so I did what any reasonable person would do. I grab one of them by the wrist and twist it, breaking his arm in the process.

"AHHHH!!!" - Guard#1

As he screams in agony I took this chance to throw him far into the air. His companion was shock as he watch his fellow guard screaming while going further and further into the sky. He brought his attention back to me and was reaching for his sword but before he knew it my foot connected with his face and sent him flying into the gates.

(BAM!!)

His body fell to the ground after colliding with the metal gates. The loud noise alerted the other guards that was standing on top of the wall. When they looked, they saw only me standing there waving at them and was confuse at first but the one I kicked slowly starts getting up and yelled at the top of his lungs.

"There's an enemy at the gates!!! All guards kill on sight!!" Guard#2

"That seem a bit excessive for a light kick to the face"

Behind him the gate began to open and a handful of heavily armed werewolves walks out. Geez, the majority of them are huge~, what the hell do they eat? Judging by their MP they all seem to be mid class demons so this should be fun.

The guard I kicked had a smug grin as he rub his chin, probably thinking I'm done for. I guess will see how that plays out. Before any of us made a move our attention was brought upward at the screaming guard I had thrown earlier. He was making his way back down which brought a sinister smile to my face as I position my right leg out behind me.

When he came falling between me and the guards just before he was inches away from hitting the ground I dash forward and kick him towards them. Too late to react, some of them were hit and sent flying backwards by their fellow guard. Shock at what just happened the remaining ones look back at their comrades then back at me who was just standing there grinning. Angry and filled with murderous intent they charge at me.

"That's it. Now let's see what you all can do"

"Kyu kyu"
_____________
_________
_____

Some time pass since these guys rushed me earlier. All I can say is that they weren't much of a problem to deal with as I'm currently just standing here looking at the many bodies scattered around me. They aren't dead but they probably feel like they're dying.