The Forgotten Forest

Hey guys I hope your enjoying my story for those who stuck with it lol. I honestly thought I wasn't going to get that many reads when I only just started writing like two months ago. I mean 1k!! Thanks, I thought it was going to take a lot longer but I'm glad. If you haven't vote on the previous chapters I'd appreciate it if you would, thanks and enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Forgotten Forest? and when you say home to the demon beasts"

I placed the food I had in my hand down back on the plate.

"I mean it's filled with thousands of dangerous demon beasts that's where you'll be going"

Uh huh, sooo I'm going to a forest filled with dangerous beats.......great.....can't wait.

"Soo uhh these demon beast, are they the same as monsters in the human realm"

It's important to ask questions. If they're called demon beast because they're more deadly then I got to know.

"Hmm, I guess you could say that. They're called that because this is the demon realm, but also because there more different compared to the monsters in the human realm. They're appearance, the demonic energy they give off, and they're more.......vicious"

Shit.

I immediately resumed eating as fast I could. Then a thought came to mind.

"Sooo what am I going to be doing there? And just for how long?"

This was very important.

She gave me a wicked smile as she stood up on her feet.

"Your goal is to survive for two months on your own. After the two months pass I'll come and get your corpse, if there is any"

"Wha-!! Two mouths!!! By myself!!!"

She can't be serious can she......never mind she always serious.

"Wait wait wait, wha- I mean what does Rhea have to say about this!!??"

.......oops. I forgot Kagami hates it when I Address Rhea only by her name. Now she's giving off murderous intent.

"L-look I'm sorry I-it was just a slip of the tongue. I didn't mean to call our master by her name honest-"

(Squeeze)

"OWOWOWOWO!!!!! That hurts!!!"

She grabs me by the face and lifts me up, and said with a cold voice.

"She was happy to hear it"

(Click, click)

She clicks her heels and Just below me a portal appears, then she slowly releases me finger by finger.

"Wait wait!!! Let's just talk about this. You know a lot can happen, I mean I could get seriously injured or die again. Doesn't our master need me or something, she wouldn't bring me back otherwise"

She's too damn strong. I can't break free.

"If you can't even survive for two months then your better off dead. Only the strong can stand by the demon lords side. Now good bye idiot"

She releases her last two fingers and drop me into the portal. I begin falling while looking up at Kagami until I came crashing down from the sky into the trees.