War (Edited)

"Hey, I think I can see it" -zuko

"Where?" -Riri

"Further up ahead. You can see those giant walls"

"Ohhh, I can see it. It's pretty big isn't it"

"Captain, looks like we're getting closer to our destination" -Mia

".......yea, looks like it. So, this is 'Talsworth Fortress'. The base we have to defend against demons"

"...Are you doing ok? You're not still hurt are you?"

"I'm doing fine...just a little sore is all"

"Oh really"

"Really"

I lied. My body was still aching from the pain from a few days ago. Yea, back at The Ceston Empire with my fight against Blake.
____________________
_____________
______

"Oh we're not done yet rat. I need you to stay awake for this <Shadow Manipulation>"

He wrapped his shadows around my legs to send me into the air then slam me back onto the ground with powerful force repeatedly. Once he was done he placed me on my knees binding me with his shadow. I was in so much pain I couldn't move much less fight back.

"(Cough, cough) (gasp, gasp)"

"Heh now you appear more like yourself, that's good that's good. But it doesn't really feel like you've suffered enough yet"

"...w-what are y-"

I was interrupted by the fact that I was sinking into the shadow. My lower body completely submerged and I'm left helpless to do anything about it.

What the hell is this anyway, I never knew he could do something like this with his shadows.

"You like it? It's interesting isn't it. I can make my shadow almost into anything I want but this, haha this is something entirely different. It's like my shadow is a living being and like every living thing, It Needs To Feed"

"Wha-!!"

I thought I saw what look like teeth inside the shadow. Next thing I knew I felt a surge of pain from the part of me inside the shadow.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

The pain was unbearable, it felt like something was trying to eat me.

"HAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

"Hahagagaa!!!, how does it feel being eaten by my shadow? Haha does it feel like your being torn apart? Hahagagaga"

It hurts dammit, I'm seriously being eaten right now. I'm starting to lose feeling in my lower half, my conscious is fading, I'm throwing up blood.
I....I...just m..ight....d.i.

After that I completely loss consciousness. When I open my eyes I notice I was in the infirmary room with my body still attached and my wounds being healed but I was unable to move around yet. Not long after that we were told to head to Talsworth Fortress to defend against a demon invasion, and that's how we ended up on a carriage being transported there. Though I may be healed I still feel the sensation from almost being spit in two.

Mia>

He's lying. I can tell from that stupid smile on his face that he's isn't fine. He still getting over the after effects with his fight against Blake and I don't blame him. If we were just a second late in saving him.....we could have lost him.
__________________
_____________
________

After kazuto protection was lost we thought the battle was over.

"Damn! he lost, but he was sooo close. What the hell was with that last part" -Zuko

"You thought it was weird to right. There's no way kazuto wouldn't let an opportunity like that slip, so what happen?"

"Guys look!!! Blake's not stopping!!" -Riri

""What!?""

It was true, he was still attacking kazuto even though the protection magic was gone. But what was even more strange was that the priest was allowing it to continue.

"Why isn't the priest stopping this?!!"

"Hey you shitty priest!! Are you blind? The fights been decided so stop this!!!" -Zuko

The priest didn't bother to even look our way much less cared to disrupt the fight.

"Hey!! Didn't you jus-"
"HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
"""!!!"""

"KAZUTO!!!" - Riri

"Damn, ZUKO!!"

"I'm on it!!" -Zuko

As if he already knew what I was thinking zuko rush in to save kazuto.
I fired consecutive arrows into the air.

"<Infinity Striker>!!" 

Once Blake noticed the hundreds of arrows raining down on him he shielded himself, and while he was distracted zuko pulled the unconscious kazuto out of the shadow.

Me and Riri jump down and rush towards kazuto. The moment we laid our eyes on him...he was severely hurt and was losing a lot of blood from the waist down.

"Oh no nonono kazuto!!" -Riri

"Riri!! Quick heal him!!"

"(Sniff) r-right <Healing Lantern>!!"

"We need more healers. Hey!! We need help over here!!, we need to get him to the hospital!!" -Zuko

"You all dared to get in the my way of my fun" -Blake

"You sick animal, you call what your doing fun? Your nothing more than a psychopath!!"

"W-what"

I didn't bother staying and we all carefully rush kazuto to the hospital to get treated, thankfully he was healed without a problem and now just needed rest. I don't know what happened in the arena after we left but I heard it was chaotic.

While kazuto was still in recovery a Messenger from the king was sent to our training grounds. Stating that we, the heroes go to Talsworth Fortress to fight against the demons army and if I remember right that fortress is at the front lines. Of course they would pull something like this while kazuto not around. They always been trying to rush us in they're war but kazuto always been preventing it.

Now here we are, about to go to war with demons.

Kazuto>

We made it into the fortress and was immediately put to work. They told us they didn't have time to babysit kids since they had a war to prepare for and that we should make ourselves useful by helping out or staying out of the way. These guys mean serious Business, look like we won't be getting a heroes welcome but it's probably for the best.

The fortress was huge with giant walls and soldiers everywhere. In a environment like this makes one thinks that we really are taking part in this war.