Don't Say Goodbye

The long wait is over!! Here it the last chapter of The Forgotten Forest Arc. Since it's the last chapter of a Arc it's longer than most previous chapters, or maybe it feels the same to you, I don't know. Maybe I should cut back on long chapters. Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Send me back NOW!!"

My voice echo throughout the throne room as I continue to move closer to Rhea with hostility. But I was immediately sent flying back towards the entrance from a kick to the stomach from Kagami. My back crash against the giant doors leaving me breathless as I fall forward, And just as fast as I hit the ground A foot stepped down against my head creating cracks in the foundation.

"You want to try that again human? Cause I don't think I heard you correctly, who the hell was you raising your voice at haa?"- Kagami

She added more pressure crushing my head more without a hint of mercy. Already filled with rage I slam my hands on the ground using all my strength to lift myself up and just barely getting my face an inch off the ground.

"Get The Hell Off Of Me!!!"

"Ha!!? you still think you can make demands? Know your place mongrel or I'll gladly kill you here and now"

She position her sword against my neck slowly cutting my flesh. Dammit I don't got time for this. Before she decapitate me a voice stopped her.

"I rather you not spill blood in my throne room Kagami"- Rhea

"Tsk"

She removed her foot off of me but kept her sword in place. Before I could say anything she grab my collar and pulled me on my knees. In a blink of an eye a portal appear below us and I was before Rhea as she remained unchanged from the way she was from the start. She looks at me with an amuse face as I glare at her.

"Those eyes of yours are as lovely as ever Lil kazu, so wild and fierce as is this little one"

"Kyu, kuuu"

Just above Rhea's head was Miu floating in mid air growling and snapping at her. Just when did she...

"You manage to acquire such a rare companion as well as that blood weapon. These feats are impressive but you do well to remember your place as Kagami said. Later I'll have to punish you"

She said with a devilish grin as she grabs Miu and put her in her lap despite Miu attempts to free herself. My eyes never left hers as I speak to her.

"I don't care you can punish me all you want but you have to send me back!! I can't let's things end like this between us I need to save her!!"

Her face change to a stern one.

"You wish to go back to that Phantom woman despite her sacrifice to save you? You would only be wasting the life she went through all the trouble saving by going to save her"

So she's been watching me this whole time? Then I don't need to explain anything.

"I don't give a damn about that!! She made that decision on her own not me!!!"