Training-1

Kazuto>

(BOOM!!!)

"(Gasp, gasp)"

"Is this all you got? Pathetic."- Kagami

"(Gasp, gasp)....tsk! <Black Lightning>!!!!"

(Swoosh....Boooom!!!!)

"Hump, once again you missed. So much for your special skill if you can't even hit your target with it"

It's been several hours since we started our little....whatever this is. So far I've been getting my ass handed to me. As soon As we started she lunches towards me with great force and speed shattering the rock pillar behind her, and attack me diagonally.

I reacted quickly enough to block but lack the strength to withstand it and I was sent flying straight into the ground creating a large Crater. It was then in that moment....as I painfully look up and saw her hovering above me smiling...I realize then that she was too far out of my reach. Literally and in power.

Despite my attempts to fight back even when she wasn't using her full power she was till superior in Swordplay, Magic Power, and to be strong enough to block a Monstrous punch with her bare hands.....honestly...my feelings was hurt since I was proud of that skill.

So here I am. Out of breath, injured, with no chance of victory. But the last thing I was going to do was roll over and give in. No, never again...no matter what state I'm in.

"(Gasp, gasp)...HAAA!!!"

I dash towards her in a blinded rage clashing our swords against one another.

(Clang!!, whoosh!!, clang!!)

"Your not letting up are you, well.....you probably can't hear me anymore can you"

"HAAAA!!!!"

With every attack I made she just parries or dodges it, which makes me that much more furious.

Kagami>

This idiot going berserk. It actually took longer then I Intentionally thought but no matter, now I know that he has the potential to go berserk.

He kept attacking without mercy but it was futile, Especially in this berserk state. I thought it was about time I ended this so as soon as we lock swords I began channeling magic into my fist to knock him out.

(Clang!! SSSSSHH!!!)

"Well this was fun human having to beat you senseless but it's time I put a end to this-hm??"

As we lock swords I noticed his was being coated in his black lightning, and actually made me take a single step back.

"Oh, what a interesting trick. But a trick is still just a trick"

With the magic in my fist I quickly lunch a right Hook aiming for his face with enough force to take him out....But to my surprise he somehow dodges by the skin of his teeth by leaping backwards a couple of feet.

I looked at him with a blank expression then look towards my hand that I tried hitting him with.

".....I'm bruise"

Thinking back he shouldn't have been able to dodge that. Just Before my fist was inches away from connecting, I got a glimpse of nothing but.....lightning.