Devour

"The Forgotten Forest. A giant prison where criminals, exiles, Etc. anyone who's unfortunate enough to be sent to this forsaken place. This forest is located somewhere within the Demon realm but no one remembers where exactly hence it's forgotten. The only means of getting here is the use of a powerful portal"- sakuya

"Wait, if the only way to get here is through a portal then can't someone who has that ability or use teleportation magic escape"

"Even if it's just normal teleportation magic or a special skill it doesn't matter, This place it's...it's not normal. There's something preventing anyone from leaving the forest and the land is extremely vast. It's like a powerful barrier that keeps you here once you set foot on the land. The only ones who can come and go as they please are demon lords and even they can't stay for very long or they will also be trap here. The location may be forgotten but we know it's been here for centuries maybe back during the Demon kings rule but no one knows. This place is a mystery, with lands broken up into different sections housing different powerful demon beast, no way of escaping even for the most dangerous of demons, absolutely perfect for a prison and the worst place to spend your last days"

I felt anger in her voice saying that last part. I can tell from her enrage eyes that something must have happened before she was sent here, something she'll never let go. Heh it's funny, I'm the same way. As she was talking she was facing forward, eyes glued to the ground and hands clutching together till they began to bleed. I don't feel sorry for her but I could empathize with the way she feels. I lean over and grab both her hands to remove them from each other and place them into mine. She looks at me surprise by my sudden actions.

"Remember that time you threw me into the ravine? Haha, man you were brutal....You said back then my eyes where cold and distance yet had a fiery rage, then asked me what could have happened to change it to this extent? What's driven you to seek power while not caring for your life? Well let me ask you"

I looked into her beautiful scarlet eyes making sure she looking into mine.

"What could have happened to make those scarlet eyes of your filled with rage and yet, so much sadness"

Her eyes widen and her lips slightly opened, looking at me surprise. I guess she didn't expect me saying that. She broke off eye contact and pulled her hand out of my mine chuckling.

"Heheh stupid brat, don't think I'm just going to tell you my life story or anything.........and don't bother trying to push on that subject either. I hate it when you try to read me almost as much as I hate that idiotic smile of yours"

It look like she doesn't want to talk about it but to me......it doesn't really seem like that's the case, otherwise why ask me the question to begin with.

"Heh, fine if that's what you want I won't pry. I wouldn't like it either if someone try to get me to talk about something I rather not relive"

I gave her a small grin. She quickly turns her head away and I swear I thought her ears looked red.

"Tsk. I-I'm going to go and....clean up that mess over in the base s-so just stay here"

Bullshit, you don't clean. Is what I wanted to say but I just wave as she takes off. I needed her to leave me alone anyway, I didn't want her to...see...me like-

"(Whisper) Ughh, d-dammit"

I fell to the ground laying there as I hold on to my Demonic arm.