#2

Rosalie stirred slightly before waking up, and sitting up, a bit too fast.

Rose looked around, not seeing anyone so she decided to leave. She needed to find her siblings, now more than ever, and to do that she needed to go.

Little did she know that, her siblings, her family, they were all in the building she was trying to escape from.

She didnt get too far, as she bumped into the dark haired boy from earlier.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Why do you care? I'm leaving, thought you'd like that I wasn't in your hair anymore."

"You never told us who you were. "

"That's no one's business." She then turned and went to leave, but got stopped again, by a voice.

"Rosalie, stop." Jace said, making her turn around.

"How do you..." She was cut off.

"How do I know your name? Easy, earlier Clary told me. She told me that you were her adopted sister. But she didn't tell me your last name. So I went digging, I searched for records of a little girl being adopted 11 years ago, and I got nothing on that. But, a record of a missing 7 year old girl popped up with a picture of a little girl, that looks a lot like you."

She shook her head slightly.

"That doesn't mean anything. A lot of little kids look like other people, but that doesn't mean they are the same person, or that they are related." She simply stated.

"No. But, with that record, your name popped up. It says that the girl, if she was still alive, would have just turned 19. Didn't you just turn 19?"

He looked at Clary, who nodded.

She started to get lightheaded, and started to see black dots again, and the room swayed from side to side. She knew she got up too fast, and that everything once it slowed down, made her realize, that she shouldn't have gotten up.

"And what was the last name of the little girl?" The dark haired guy asked.

"Lightwood. Rosalie Lightwood." As Jace said that, her whole world went black, again.

Once she woke up, she immediately sat up, which what followed made her wish she hadn't. She hit her head off of another girls. She had dark hair and was average height, maybe a bit taller. She looked like the boy from the other night. She looked familiar.

"Ow."

"Sorry."

"I'm glad your okay. I don't want to lose my sister again."

It took her a few seconds to realize what the girl was talking about, before she remembered how they figured out who she was.

"Isabelle."

Izzy nodded slightly, before giving the girl a huge hug.

"Is this real?" She asked as she noticed, who she thought would be Alec, come up into the room.

Alec didn't even say anything as he immediately came over and engulfed her in a hug.

"I thought we lost you. Again." He mumbled in her ear.

"Alec... Izzy... I never thought I'd actually find you guys again, that's why I was leaving earlier, to find you." Rosalie said once she pulled away from Alec and Isabelle's hug.

"Can someone get me a change of clothes? If I remember correctly, demon venom? " Rosalie asked as she only now looked down to see herself in just a t-shirt.