#19

"This is bullshit." Rosalie said, as she watched Jace as he packed a bag.

"Ro-" He want to say but was cut off.

"No! He can't do this. He can't kick you out of your home. And threatening you? Seriously?"

"Stop. It's fine. I've gotten over it. It's only for a little bit."

At that Rosalie sighed.

After Jace left, Rosalie went to the training room and took her anger out on one of the dummies.

She was at it most of the night until she was stopped by Izzy, telling her to get some rest.

~~~~
~~~~

It's been few days since Jace moved in to Magnus'.

Rosalie was currently taking a walk through the garden area, when she got a text from Jace, asking if she could come over because he was bored.

She decided that she didn't have anything important to do so she grabbed a jacket and left.

Let's just say that whole being bored thing, was because Magnus and Alec weren't there and after a bit of talking and playing around, it turned into a slightly heated makeout session.

Not knowing that Magnus and Alec were back, Rosalie wasn't ready for when Alec walked in.

She jumped slightly, as she heard his voice, and her phone go off at the same time.

"We have orders. Let's go." Alec said.

Rosalie was already up and looking at her phone, but Jace still was lying in bed.

Not wanting to witness the argument she knew was coming, Rosalie left the  room.

She went to the living room and talked to Magnus, until the boys sorted out their differences.

Which they seemed to not do, as Alec came back out without him.

Rosalie sighed, as she decided to just leave it and left with Alec.

"You know where he's coming from right? He got kicked out of the only home he had. He'll come around." Rosalie said as they walked through the institute doors.

The two met up with Clary.

"Any idea what this is about?" Clary asked Alec.

"Heard a big storms moving in. Always increases demon activity."

"And Jace is..."

"Not here. Obviously." Rosalie told her.

"He's totally shut me out. He's not answering my texts. I don't understand what's going on." Clary told Alec.

"Me neither." He said.

"I do. Listen. He needs time. It's not everyday that someone finds out that the person you dated is related to you.  He doesn't know what to think."

No one said anything for a minute.

"Come on."

"What did we miss?" Alec asked Izzy, as the three met up with her at one of the screens in the main room.

"Let's see. The Citadel was breached. Magdalena is dead. Cleophas is missing."

"Oh my god.      Valentine?" Clary asked.

"Who else could it be?" Izzy asked.

"Aldertree's heading to Idris to meet with the Council." She told Alec.

"I'll go check with ops."

With that Alec left.

Clary turned to Izzy, before she had a chance to walk away.