# 15

As they walked back into the Institute, she acted like she didn't just have a full on break down, and her guard was back.

Rosalie caught a glimpse of Hodge being taken away, making her stop short.

Alec put a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you--"

She cut him off, as she brushed off his hand.

"I'm fine."

Rosalie walked passed the rest of them and to her room.

She paced back-and-forth, trying to figure out a way to find Jace and bring him back.

After a bit of being in her room not doing anything, she came back downstairs and joined the others.

They were about to wake up Jocelyn. Rosalie didn't know why she was there, when she didn't really care, but something pulled her to stay.

"Do you really think this is going to work?" Clary asked Magnus, handing him the book.

"Let us hope."

He started the spell, calling out her name, and after saying a few things, the guard around her faded.

Luke caught her, slowly putting her down after hugging her.

She looked around, before looking at Clary.

The two exchanged hugs and said a few things.

Rosalie tuned everything out, until she felt arms around her.

"Thank you for keeping Clary safe. I know I didn't treat you like I should have, and I'm sorry for that. I'm glad you found your family, and that you're safe." Jocelyn told her after she pulled away.

Rosalie just smiled slightly, faking most of it because of what happened today.

~~~~
~~~~

  Rosalie sighed slightly, as she looked through the tablet she was holding. She was trying to look for more clues as to where Jace might be.

She was interrupted by Lydia, Izzy, Magnus, and Alec, as they came in and to the table.

"I'm worried. I can't sense Jace through our parabatai bond." Alec said.

"We'll find him, Alexander." Magnus said.

"When we arrested Hodge, he said Valentine was on a ship. They must still be over water. " Izzy said.

"Pull up the waterways around New York." Lydia said.

Izzy pulled them up.

"The ship couldn't have gone too far." Izzy said.

Rosalie watched as Magnus tried to track Jace, using a piece of clothing of his.

"Anything?" Alec asked.

"Sorry."

"Theres got to be something!" He said.

"I don't see him."

"All right. Listen up! I want 24/7 monitoring of the Hudson and East Rivers.  If you see anything unusual,  you come to me first." Alec said.

Rosalie was happy someone took it as seriously as she did.

"I've got this, Alec." Lydia said.

"Really? If you have this, he'd be here. Which, as it looks, he's not. So tell me, how do you got this?" Rosalie spoke up.

This got Alec's attention as he looked back. Lydia was about to speak, but Rosalie stopped her.

"You know what? Don't answer that. I'll find him myself."