# 17

Rosalie shot up, breathing heavily. The dream that she had, kept playing what happened over and over, making it hard for her to sleep.

She pulled the blankets back, and got out of bed.

Looking at the time, she saw that it was 3 in the morning.

She got dressed into a sports brawl and leggings, and decided to go down to the training room.

She was there for a long time, just training.

She used a few of her runes, whenever she felt worn out.

"Rosalie, stop. You shouldn't be doing working yourself too hard, you might hurt yourself." Alec said as he came in, after hearing her in there.

"I'm fine, Alec." She just said turning around and putting the equipment she used away.

"How long have you been here? And dont lie to me."

She sighed, turning to face him.

"Since 3 in the morning."

"Rosalie." He said in a stern voice, sort of demanding an explanation.

"I couldn't sleep, okay? I had a dream and it basically replayed what happened on the boat, over and over. Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to go shower."

~~~~
~~~~

Rosalie met Alec and Izzy in the hall.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Let's find Clary. There has been a demon attack downtown."

The three went down the hall. Rose heard talking, and recognized the voice.

Turning the corner, it was Clary and Jocelyn.

"Demon attack downtown. One mundane dead." Izzy told her.

"And we don't have Jace, so... you're with us." Alec added.

"Wait. You want me on your team?" Clary asked.

"Its not my first choice, but we're a man down, and everyone else is on patrol. Gear up." He told her before leaving.

After gearing up, they were off. They met up with Luke, and he took care of the mundane cops that were sent to check it out.

Rosalie wasn't paying attention at all. She was just walking around, and then stopped, staring off across the road, thinking.

She jumped slightly, as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Rosalie. You okay?" She heard Luke asked.

"Uh... Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." She said, before going beside Izzy and the body.

"Nothing in the immediate area." Alec said.

"We're taking the body back to the institute. I'll run some tests to see what kind of demon we're dealing with." Izzy said.

"Clary and I will widen the perimeter. Hey, Fray! We got a demon to hunt. Come on." Alec said, yelling to Clary before walking over.

"You dont need me for anything right?" Rose asks.

"We can take care of it, but what are you planning on doing?" Izzy asked.

"I'm just going to go for a walk. Clear my head."

With that Rosalie left.

It started out as a walk, but she ended up at a liquor store.

She put on a glamour, so no one saw her and took a few bottles of vodka.