2

His dick went in and out of Khaled's throat. I watched as they switched positions. The dude was now fucking Khaled's face. I thought about jumping in right now but I was frozen in place. It was like my body was in disbelief. I couldn't believe what was happening right in front of my face.

He lowered himself on Khaled's face. His dick went deep into Khaled's mouth. Khaled choked on the dick, spit filling his mouth as there was gargling sounds all over.

"Damn, deep throat that dick. Yeah. Just like that. Open that mouth up. Hell yeah. Just like that. I love it."

Why was I watching? Why was I not moving? I had never seen someone manhandle Khaled like that. Khaled had boyish ways but when it came to the bed he was definitely always a very dominant top.

"My turn," Khaled told the dude.

I watched from the little opening in the door as Khaled turned the guy around all of a sudden so that the guy's ass was facing Khaled. Khaled began to eat him out. Khaled stuck his tongue deep in the guys ass. The sexy guy started to moan as he did it. I watched as they both were jerking their dicks. Khaled was eating his ass out and the guy was spitting on his palm before jerking his own dick in hard, wet circular motions.

There was so much moaning. There was way more moaning then Khaled ever had with me.

"Fuck it feels so good," Khaled was saying.

"Hell yeah. Eat that ass boy."

"Taste so good man."

"Get all up in there. I'm about to bust that nut."

"Bust it. Yeah. Just like that. Bust it all over my chest. I'm gonna cum with you."

They had stopped the oral. Now they were close to each other. They were close to orgasm. I could tell by how their veins were popping out of their necks. I could tell by how Khaled's muscle was flexing at that moment. I could tell by the guys ass clenching up. They were about to have an orgasm and then that's when I saw them do something that seemed so crazy.

Something even more crazy then the oral.

The guy leaned forward and Khaled met him halfway.

Then they kissed! They fucking kissed right then and there!"

"Oh hell no!" I screamed out flinging the door open.

There was silence.

Khaled's eyes immediately got wide as fuck and then I could see him getting emotional. The other guy let out a scream.

"Oh my god," the guy stated.

He ran across the room. I had to admit now that he was standing up his body was on point. He definitely had me beat. He had a broad chest and a chiseled abs. He had nice biceps. Then there was that face. I had nothing on that face. He was way more handsome than I was. I hated to say it but him and Khaled looked better as a couple then me and Khaled did.

"Oh my god is right," I stated.

The guy had a pillow in front of his dick. It was one of those throw pillows. It barely covered up his dick which was now probably soft as hell after I barged in on them.

"You..."

"Yeah me," I told the guy before turning over to Khaled. Khaled couldn't even look me in the eye. He was breathing heavy. He was looking away. Khaled was just shaking his head on the bed at that moment. He was shaking his head because he knew his dirty dog ass has just got caught up in a fucking lie. He looked so lost and confused.

"What the fuck is going on here?" the guy said.

"You don't got nothing to say Khaled. Tell your little slut who I am."