3

"Not you. Anyone but you," I blurted out.

Little did I know I was blurting it out in front of the entire staff at that radio station at that moment. I could tell all the sissies were gathering around the radio station.

"You two know each other?" Pussy Galore asked.

She leaned over at that moment.

O'Ryan was just staring. He was just looking at me. I couldn't take him. Why was he acting like he was confused. Was this some sort of grand plan of his? First he pretended to be interested in me, then he had sex with my boyfriend and now he was on at my goddam job.

The others looked at me as well.

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Make it fast," Mr. Black replied, "You guys are on in 10..."

I went to the bathroom. Before I knew it I was in the bathroom stall throwing up at that moment. I felt sick as fuck. My entire world was upside down. I was already on the chopping block at my job. I lost my boyfriend. Bills were piling up. My entire world had turned upside down in a matter of days. I felt like everything was going south.

The vomit wouldn't stop. I didn't have much time though. I had to clean myself up. Pussy Galore would have loved to see me look sick. I was so sure she would have started a rumor on the radio station that I was on drugs or something. That was the type of Queen she had become lately. I couldn't slip. These people were fucking vultures.

The biggest vulture of all was standing at the sink.

"You look like shit," O'Ryan stated.

It was easy for him to say. He looked beautiful. He had a high haircut with curly waves. He had on a suit. DJ Basix never wore a suit. O'Ryan clearly was trying to let the girls know that he was the new man in town. By how everyone was looking at him back in the room he probably was the hot new guy.

"Do you really have to wash your hands or are you just hanging around looking for another way to fuck me over?" I asked him.

"No one is trying to fuck you over."

"Really? Stealing my boyfriend, stealing my radio show...that's not fucking me over huh? That's not fucking me over at all."

"No one is stealing your boyfriend or the radio show," O'Ryan stated, "Your boyfriend called me. And as far as the radio show goes we are coworkers. I had no idea..."

"You didn't..."

"No! Yo what the fuck, you think I'm out here scamming? News flash, your stressing over nothing. It's starting to show. Look at your hair line. It's pushed back far as hell. Your balding over this. No one is coming at you."

I looked in the mirror.

Fuck. He was right. I was balding.

I hadn't noticed it before. The read was done so effortlessly too. O'Ryan was standing there like he was giving me friendly advice. This was the gay world though. There was no such thing as friendly fucking advice. He had a head full of curly 'good' hair while I was standing here balding and shit. I couldn't fucking believe it. This was my competition. This good looking, sexy man was my competition.

"Fuck you."

He rolled his eyes at me and I walked out of the bathroom. A part of me wanted to fight him right there in the bathroom but Mr. Black was probably just looking for a reason to fire me at this point. I had bills. I had student loans. I had rent. I had utilities. I couldn't afford to be let go.

"This is 104.3. My name is DJ O'Ryan Dallas and I'm joined by Pussy Galore and Jimmy Jaxx. This is our new show the Beat. Thanks for all our listeners out there joining us tonight!"