10

"Mom, Dad..."

My throat got hoarse at that moment. The fact that they were at my apartment was something that I honestly didn't expect. It was clear that they weren't happy. The looks on their faces said it all.

"Jimmy we came to take you home," my dad said.

My mom just stood there silently. It was only a matter of time before O'Ryan was standing there. O'Ryan had this look on his face that made it clear that he was concerned.

"What's going on here?"

"This has nothing to do with you."

"Is this one of them?" my father stated bluntly.

He looked over at O'Ryan. The look on his face let me know that he had heard something. I couldn't believe it. What the fuck did he know about my life.

"One of who?" I asked.

"You're in a relationship...with two men," my father replied, "Yeah, I know. I was contacted."

"Sir...how about you guys come in and we can all discuss this as adults," O'Ryan replied with a calm demeanor at that moment.

"I didn't come here to discuss anything with sinners. I came to bring my son home."

My mom crossed her arms at that moment. The look in her eyes said that they were both disappointed. I couldn't believe that they were here in New York. I couldn't believe that they had driven all this way. I looked at my mom. She looked the same. She never wore pants. She only wore dresses. My dad also looked the same, only older. He had gray hair and was dressed in one of his old school church outfits.

"With all due respect, your son isn't going anywhere," Khaled stated.

I turned to see Khaled standing next to O'Ryan. He had that alpha male personality.

O'Ryan seemed to soften his blow, "Why don't you guys come in for a moment? Just a moment so we can have a talk about things."

I was shocked when my father agreed to walk into the house. He walked into the living room and he took a seat. My mother didn't sit. She stood right over him being the supportive wife she always was.

I was glad that O'Ryan was here to soften Khaled's blow. O'Ryan knew how to communicate. It was something that i wasn't the best at and Khaled was straight up horrible at.

I took a seat next to O'Ryan and Khaled stood over me. Khaled and my father were staring at each other. To be honest they reminded me a lot of one another. They were both extreme alpha males who dominated their household. I could almost touch the tension between the two of them. Khaled was staring him down with arms crossed. My dad had his arms crossed as well.

"This is it?" my father stated laughing at that moment, "This is the lifestyle you choose to live?"

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I told you...to bring you home. We got a call from a man named Paco. He told us you were living in sin."

"Man I'm going to fuckin' kill that dude," Khaled replied quickly.

"Don't," I told Khaled.

I wasn't just saying don't about him addressing Paco. I didn't want him to talk like that in front of my parents. I looked across the room and saw the expression on my father's face. He was disgusted.

My mother wasn't far behind as she whispered softly, "Such language. Jimmy, you have to come home. This is sin. This is all sin."

"He's not going anywhere," Khaled replied.