4

I woke up not knowing where I was. I couldn't remember a damn thing. I looked to my right. It was a familiar face. Fuck. Him. O'Ryan Dallas.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

It was a hospital room. O'Ryan looked like he was about to fall asleep. He was so handsome. I had to admit it. There was something...so interesting about him. I didn't know what it was. Why the fuck was I looking at him like this? This was the guy who my boyfriend cheated on me with. Still, he was fucking attractive. His puffy lips had gotten me. He had been drifting asleep in a chair next to the bed. Those big soft looking lips of his seemed to part just a little bit. They were pink. You could almost kiss them.

"You're up..."

"What happened?"

"You don't remember?" he asked at that moment and raised his eyebrow a little bit, "You tried to commit suicide Jimmy."

The tone in his voice was almost like he was concerned. What the fuck was his angle? Why couldn't I get away from this fucking guy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him.

He sighed a little bit, "You going to ignore the real issue here huh?"

"Man what the fuck are you doing here!"

Why was he here? Why did he fucking care?

I wasn't playing games with him. I got so loud that I got lightheaded. I could tell I was hooked up to a machine. I looked down at my arms. My wrists were cut. Damn. I remembered now all of a sudden. I definitely did try to kill myself. It was so unlike me to do something so stupid. What the fuck was going on in my head with this.

"Ok, calm down," he replied, "Khaled was here for for almost 30 hours. I told him I'd look after you while he went to go get something to eat. The hospital food is horrible."

30 hours. Fuck I had been here for a long time.

"I'm getting out of here."

"Whoa, whoa...you can't just walk out of here. You tried to kill yourself."

"Watch me."

I actually did walk out of the hospital. I signed myself right out. The annoying part was that O'Ryan was following me the whole time. It was really annoying. However I guess his good looks came to use really. The nurses weren't so much concerned with me when they thought that he looked like Charles Michael Davis.

Luckily I got out of there and started walking down the street only to realize that O'Ryan was following me the whole time.

"Why you walking so fast?"

"Why you following me?"

"Because I told Khaled that I'd look after you," O'Ryan stated, "You lost mad blood. You can't just be walking around. You need energy. You need food. You need rest."

Really? After he intruded on my life over and over all of a sudden he was concerned? I wasn't buying this shit.

"Leave me alone. You know what you piece of shit. Get away from me. Get out of my life. Since you came into my life things have just been—-"

I fell over—midsentence. It was so embarrassing especially when O'Ryan was the one to catch me. His arms wrapped around me and he was holding me up in the middle of the street.

"Ok, we are getting you something to eat."

"I don't want anything to do with you."

"That's fine. After today you don't got to see me again if you don't want to. Let me just take care of you right now. Look. There's a diner right there. I'm not taking no for an answer. Give me your arm. There. Stop being difficult. Just lean on me..."