Narnia

A/N So, since school hasn't started for them yet nothing much really happens. But I'm going to my grandparents for like 2 or 3 days and i probably wont update. I'm not feeling so peachy rn so i just wanted to take my mind of things. This is going to be a pretty important chapter though. If i actually write it. I can't concentrate on anything. Fuck me.

 (This is when they were at the diner/Roadhouse in the last chapter/part)

Dean

"Should we order more fries? I dont feel like going home yet." Cas asks. "Sure." 

It doesn't take long for our fries to arrive. "You seem tired, Dean." I rub my eyes. "Yeah I am pretty tired."

"Cas?" He tilts his head. "Yes Dean?" I take a deep breath. "You know the other night when i asked if you had ever been attracted to someone who wasn't a girl? He nods. "You said you have found some guys attractive... So whats your sexual orientation? I remember once when we were kids, you said you had a crush on a huy in your art class."

Castiel smiles. "I dont know, Dean. Maybe I'm Bi, maybe I'm pan. Maybe I'm gay. I dont really care either. I fall in love with whoever i fall in love with. Doesn't matter if theyre a girl or a boy. Or a nonbinary." We were quiet for a moment. "It's a little bit wierd that we haven't talked about this before." I chuckle. Cas sips on his milkshake. "Well i just assumed you were straight considering your girlfriends in the past and i guess you already kind of knew that I'm not straight." I blush. He seems to notice that.

"Are you.. not straight Dean?" He says while tilting his head, looking like a puppy. I continue to blush. I dont know why. I know he would be okay with it if i was gay, or bi but i was a little scared anyway. I try to calm down before answering.

"I dont know Cas." I whisper. "I dont know and It's kind of stressing me out... because i have never been attracted to someone thats not a girl before and now i am, i think. But im not sure." I sigh.

Cas smiles comfortingly at me. "Okay Dean. So are you going to tell me why you're suddenly questioning your sexual orientation? Or who?" He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. I laugh a little.

"Well urm. I was on instagram. I was just looking at the discover thing were you can search for hashtags and usernames. Basically, i saw a picture of a hot guy and i found myself staring at it. That was kind of the first thing. It was one or two months ago." I sip on my milkshake.

"And then i saw a shirtless guy on the beach we were at like 2 weeks ago. Since i has begun thinking about my sexuel orientation i kind of decided to look at him? God that sound creepy." I mutter the last sentence. "Anyway, i got turned on." I laugh at mysels and Castiel grins trying not to laugh.

"You know Dean... if you want to you know... See if you like guys, i could sleep with you." He says looking completely serious for a few seconds before starting to laugh. I blush and laugh with him. "You little bitch you looked so serious i hate you!" Cas continues to laugh for a while before catching his breath.

"You should have seen your face!" He begins to laugh again. I sigh at him. "You are so childish sometimes, you're like a baby in a trenchcoat." I laugh. He flashes me a look of hurt before looking down at his trenchcoat that he alwayd wear.

"I think you hurt his feelings." Jo said as she walked by our table. I compose myself from my laughter, "Come on Cas dont be such a drama queen." He looks up at me with a stone cold face while eating a fry aggresively. "Stop staring at me Cas." He tilts his head. "Am I making you uncomfortable, Dean?" I glare at him. He knows i hate when people stare at me. "Fuck you." I stare back at him. "Oh Dean, that was a joke, i didn't know you would take the offer." His creepy demeanor disaoeared and he starts laughing again. I facepalm. "Oh my god Cas lets just go home." I say trying not to laugh.

I hold the door open for hime on the way out. "What a gentleman." I sigh. "Did they put something in your milkshake or are you just tired?" He yawns. "I'm really tired now that you meantion it. Lets go home.

He is already asleep when i park outside my house. Careful not to wake him, i scoop him up in my arms and carry him bridal style. I go to his house.

I put him down on his bed and layed down close to him. I know he would never treat me differently for not being straight, but i was still relieved. Maybe it was because i finally told someone about the thing that had been consuming my thoughts for 2 months now.
---------------------------
I dont actually have anything to write here but yeah.
-kat